West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2023: West Bengal (WB) Krishak Bandhu Scheme & Plan Online Registration Apply Now, Krishak Bandhu List 2022, Krishak Bandhu Beneficiary Status: West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme Is A Scheme Introduced By The Government Of West Bengal For The Welfare Of Farmers In The State.
Krishak Bondhu Prakalpa OVERVIEW:
|Scheme||West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme|
|Organized by||West Bengal Govt. and Agricultural Dept.|
|Founder||Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee|
|Benefits of Scheme||Providing Financial Assistance to the eligible farmers of West Bengal|
|Financial Aid of||Rs. 10000/-|
|Total no. of Farmers linked with the Scheme||68.36 Lakh/-|
Advantages Of The Krishak Bandhu Program
According to MS Mamata Banerjee, the chief minister of West Bengal state, the Krishak Bandhu plan has a lot of advantages. Here are a few of the advantages: –
- According to the plan, every recipient would receive a life insurance policy of ₹200000.
- All farmers who pass away accidentally while the program is being implemented will receive insurance coverage.
- The recipients would receive the ₹5000 crop cover insurance in two installments.
- The budget for implementing this plan has been set at ₹3000 crores.
- All of the program’s recipients will also receive the premium for crop insurance from the state government.
- The recipients additionally receive two payments of ₹5,000 per acre.
West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2023 New Update
Great news for farmers! State Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has announced assistance of Tk 2,555 crore to more than 91 lakh farmers under the Krishak Bandhu scheme for rabi crops. State Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee attended the Gangesagar preparatory meeting at Nabanna on Wednesday.
He made this announcement from there. Mamata Banerjee said, “Last year in June, 7.9 lakh farmers were given assistance of Tk 2,468 crore by the state for the Kharif season. That is, a total of 5 thousand 23 crores of assistance has been given to farmers under the Krishak Bandhu scheme this year.
91 lakh 57 thousand farmers have been helped in this project. In total, more than 12 thousand 500 crore rupees have been supported in this project, it is known. It should be noted that the Mamata Banerjee government has started this project for the farmers of West Bengal.
Through this, the state government provides subsidies and life insurance assistance to the farmers. In this case, farmers of the state are given life insurance of Tk 2 lakh. Besides, it is possible to get a grant of a maximum of ten thousand rupees in two installments before Kharif and Rabi cultivation.
How to Check the Beneficiary List for the Krishak Bandhu Scheme
You can follow the straightforward instructions provided below if you wish to examine the scheme’s beneficiary list:
- Visit Krishak Bandhu’s official website for the year 2020 first.
- Click on the Krishak Bandhu tab on the website.
- You will see a new web page where you must log in using your credentials.
- After entering your login information, select Beneficiary Search by clicking.
- Make your block and district selections on the new website.
- Finally, your computer will download a PDF list of the recipients.
- Search the list for your name.
Procedure To Do Agent Login |Krishak Bandhu Beneficiary Status
- For The Procedure To Do Login You Have To Go To The Official Website Of Krishak Bandhu Scheme.
- Then The Homepage Of This Official Website Will Be Open Before You.
- And Then You Have To Click On The About Krishak Bandhu.
- After That, You Have To Click On Login.
- Then You Have To Click On Agent Login.
- And Now A New Page Will Appear Before You Where You Have To Enter Your Email ID.
- Then You Have To Click On Send OTP Option.
- And Then And OTP Send In Your Registered Mobile Number.
- And Now You Have To Enter The Your OTP In OTP Box.
- Then A New Page Will Appear Before You Where You To Enter Your New Password And Now You Have To Click On The Confirm Option.
- By Following This Procedure You Can Reset Your Password.