WB Ration Application Status 2023: Read this article completely and carefully to check the ration card status of West Bengal. Ration Card List West Bengal must have applied but not by name. After applying for the West Bengal Ration Card, the application number is received. Through which we can check its status online. And you can find out whether the ration card is made or not. Or till when
WB Ration Application Status Details OverView
|Department||Department of Food and Supplied, Govt. of West Bengal|
|Ration Card||West Bengal Ration Card|
|State||West Bengal State|
|Type of Ration Card||Digital Ration Card|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
|Launched by||West Bengal Public Distribution System (WBPDS)|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of West Bengal State|
|Objective||Providing Food Items at a Subsidized Price|
|Article Category||WB Ration Application Status 2023|
|Official Portal||West Bengal Public Distribution System|
|Official web site||www.wbpds.gov.in|
- Candidates must be legal and Permanent residents of West Bengal State
- The applicants must not possess a ration card
- Those who have a temporary ration card or expired ration card are eligible to apply for a new ration card.
- Newly married couples can also apply.
Document Required for WB Ration Card Application
- Candidates Must have an active mobile number
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Email ID
- Old Ration Card
- Age Proof
- And Resident Proof
West Bengal Digital Ration Card Application Status
After the submission of the application form, applicants must have also checked the status of their digital ration card application form. They can check their form status online through the given below mention steps.
- Go to the direct link https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/CheckApplicationStatus.aspx.
- Then Enter your Mobile Number and Click on Get OTP Button.
- Enter OTP and Click on Login Button.
- Application Status will appear on the screen.
How to check the status of your Ration card?
You can check the status of your Ration card application by visiting the official website of the West Bengal Ration card at food.wb.gov.in.
The ration card status shows “not yet uploaded”. What does it mean?
If the status is shown as “not yet uploaded”, this means that the application is still under process and the status of the application has non been uploaded to the server.