Aadhaar Card Status Check: Your Aadhaar data can be changed, updated, and modified under two sections: Population and Biometrics. Populations include names, addresses, dates of birth, gender, mobile numbers, and emails, while biometrics include fingerprints, iris scans, and photographs.
Address, name, date of birth, and gender can be changed online or by visiting the Aadhaar service center. You will need to go to the Aadhaar service center to make any other changes.
Aadhaar Card Status Check with Enrollment Number:
- Firstly, visit the official website of UIDAI: Link
- Secondly, check for Aadhaar Enrollment Section under the Aadhaar Online Services
- Thirdly, click on the ‘Check Aadhaar Status’ option.
- One can even visit the page directly by clicking on the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status.
- Fourthly, enter the enrollment ID, date, and time of enrollment, secure cloud, and follow this by clicking on check status account.
Check the Update status using your Aadhaar Number:
- Firstly, go to the https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/
- Secondly, input the 12-digit number on your UID card.
- Thirdly, do the Captcha verification.
- Fourthly, the next screen will show you whether the change has been made in the database or not.
- Visit the site https://resident.uidai.gov.in/
- retrieve the enrollment number
- Select either UID (Aadhar) or EID option and retrieve your aadhar details
- Enter your name, mobile number, e-mail, and security code to send an OTP to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP details in the given space provided and click on the verify OTP option
- After verification, your enrollment number or aadhaar number will be sent to the e-mail ID and mobile number of the applicant.
- Use the enrollment number, and check the status of Aadhaar.
Aadhaar Card Status check with URN Number:
- Firstly, visit the UIDAI’s official website page https://ssup.uidai.gov.in
- Secondly, enter the Update Request Number and aadhaar number
- Thirdly, enter the security code and click on the ‘Get Status’ button
- Fourthly, you will get the aadhar card status
- If your aadhar is updated, then you can download e-aadhar and take a print of the same
- Firstly, visit the official web page of UIDAI: Link
- Secondly, click on the ‘Aadhaar Services’
- Thirdly, select the option ‘Find UID/EID’
- Fourthly, you can see the option to find his lost aadhaar number or lost enrollment number.
- After that, enter all the required details including full name, registered mobile number and email ID.
- Then, enter the security code which appears onscreen to proceed further.
- After that, click on the ‘Get OTP’ button.
- Then, the OTP can either be received on the registered mobile number or on the e-mail id. Now enter the received OTP in the specified field.
- Next, Click on ‘Verify OTP’ option.
- At last, after the successful verification, the aadhaar enrollment number will be sent either to the registered mobile number or to the email id of the applicant.
Using Mobile Number Aadhaar Status Check:
- Type the following in message section SMS “UID STATUS” , send it to 51969.
- If Aadhar has been generated, then the applicant will receive an SMS which will show his or her aadhaar number
- If the message is not received, then an SMS will be sent to the individual which will state the current aadhar card status.
Track Aadhaar Address Validation Letter Status Using SRN:
- Visit the official web portal of UIDAI: Link
- Now move your cursor on ‘My Aadhaar’ option on the web site.
- Select the option ‘Check Address Update Status’
- This will open a new window, now enter your 12 digit Aadhar card number followed by the Service Request Number.
- Proceed further by entering the Captcha Verification code and enter the button “Check Status”.