E-Aadhar Card Download: Today we are going to share with you the process related to downloading an e-Aadhaar card through this article. With the aim of making all types of services related to Aadhaar easier and better, the Government of India has made all types of services related to Aadhaar available online in the unique identification authority of India (UIDAI) portal.
Now citizens can download their e-Aadhaar card at any time sitting at home according to the online process. So let us know in this article how to download Aadhaar card 2022 in detail how citizens can download their Aadhaar card with easy steps.
E-Aadhar Card Download Online PDF Status Check
|Started by||UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India)|
|Benefit||Provides a Unique ID Number to each citizen, stores all the information, Accepted in PAN India|
|Eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in Status Check||Using Mobile Number or 16 Digit Aadhaar Number|
|Details allowed to be Updated||Mobile Number, Address, Image, Date of birth|
|Time Taken for Update||3-4 Days|
|E Aadhar Card Portal||Eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in|
E Aadhar Card Update, PVC Card Apply Online
|E Aadhar Card Update Details||View Here|
|Download E Aadhar Card PDF||View Here|
|Order PVC Aadhar Card||View Here|
|Check Aadhar Card Update Status||View Here|
E Aadhaar Card Download by Mobile Number
- All of you are allowed to Download or Order Aadhaar Card on the Official Website @Eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- One of the basic ways to collect the Aadhar Card is to use your Mobile Number.
- In order to Complete E Aadhaar Card Download by Mobile Number, you must enter the Linked Mobile Number.
- UIDAI Will send the OTP to your Mobile Number through SMS which you have to enter for verification.
- Now you can see the E Aadhar Card Online which you have to download by clicking on the Print button.
- So these are some of the instructions for E Aadhaar Card Download by Mobile Number.
E-Aadhaar has significantly eliminated the hassle of carrying it everywhere around with you and facing the risk of losing it. Below you can check the easy and quick steps that will help you download an e-Aadhaar from your DigiLocker account:
- Open DigiLocker App on your device
- Log in to DigiLocker App by entering the necessary details
- Now on DigiLocker Home Page, click on the “Search” icon and search for “Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)”
- Click on “Aadhaar” option, on New Page, Click on Aadhaar again to confirm
- A pop-up will surface on the screen, tick disclaimer, and click Ok in order to download Aadhaar
- You will receive an OTP to your mobile number registered with your Aadhaar
- Enter OTP and click “Continue”
Guidelines for Download E Aadhar Card Online PDF Eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Citizens are requested to open Eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in from their Computers.
- Now Select the Option given over there to Download E Aadhaar Card Online.
- Submit the details such as Registered Mobile Number and then enter the OTP Received on Mobile Number.
- Tap on the Download E Aadhaar Button to complete the process.
- On this webpage, you will see a digital version of your Aadhar Card so verify all the information mentioned on it.
- After getting satisfaction, you should Download E Aadhar Card Online PDF and use it for further benefits.
FAQs on E Aadhaar Card Download Online
Visit myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in for all the updates related to Aadhar Card.
You need an Enrollment Number or Mobile Number with OTP to Download E Aadhar Card Online PDF.
Yes, you can update details such as Mobile Number, Address, Signature, and others on the My Aadhar Portal.