WB Govt New Scheme 2023: Good news for the unemployed youth of West Bengal. Another new action-oriented scheme is going to be launched across the state under the initiative of the Hon’ble Chief Minister of our state, Mamata Banerjee. the name is Gatidhara Scheme.
WB Govt New Scheme 2023 | Gatidhara Scheme apply
|Name of the scheme
|Gatidhara Scheme, WB Govt New Scheme
|West Bengal Transport Department
|CM Mamata Banerjee
|To provide employment to unemployed youth in West Bengal.
What are the qualifications required to avail of the benefits of the Gatidhara scheme?
Unemployed youths of the state must meet certain general qualifications to be enrolled to avail of the benefits of the Gatidhara scheme. And they are-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal. Only then he will be considered eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme or not.
- In this case, the age of the applicant should be between 20-45 years. However, as per the government rules, Scheduled Category candidates will get an age relaxation up to 3 years and Backward Category candidates will get up to 5 years.
- In order to apply for the benefit of this scheme, the applicant must register his name in the Employment Bank of the Labor Department of the Government of West Bengal in advance.
- In order to apply for the benefits of this scheme, the monthly income of the applicant’s family should be less than or equal to 25 thousand rupees.
- If one member of a family has already availed of the benefits of this scheme then no second person from that family can apply for this scheme.
What benefits will be available through the project?
Benefits that can be availed through the Gatidhara scheme are-
- Under this scheme, if a person buys a car from any car showroom in the state, he will get priority in bringing the permit for that car with the help of the West Bengal Transport Department.
- If a man under this scheme buys any type of commercial vehicle from any car showroom in the state, he will get a subsidy of 30 percent of the ex-showroom price i.e. more than 1 lakh rupees.
- On the other hand, if a woman under this scheme buys any type of commercial vehicle from any car showroom in the state, she will get a subsidy of 35 percent of the ex-showroom price i.e. up to one and a half lakh rupees.
What are the terms of the motion scheme?
The state government has placed several conditions behind availing the benefits of this scheme. And they are-
- As per the rules of this scheme, you have to buy and register the vehicle within one month of enrolling yourself in this scheme to get the vehicle permit with the help of the West Bengal Transport Department and to get the above subsidy amount.
- In this case, the applicant of the concerned project should select a car dealer according to his/her own wish and get the application and all other processing done by him.
- After enrolling in this scheme the applicant has to select a financier to get the loan required to purchase the car through this scheme.
How to apply?
To apply of availing the benefits of the Gatidhara scheme, the applicant has to apply completely online. The steps to be followed for that are-
- If you are eligible to apply for this scheme then you need to contact your nearest car dealer who is servicing the scheme agency.
- Then from there, the dealer will give you the quotation for the car you want to buy and you keep it carefully.
- Then download the project application form from there and take a printout of it on a white A4 size paper. will be
- Then fill out the form with the required information in the specified place.
- After that one copy of all necessary documents should be taken out by xerox.
- After that, all these things are filled together in an envelope and submitted to the office of the West Bengal Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation and the application process is over.
What documents must be submitted?
All the necessary documents to be submitted along with the application form are-
- Two xerox copies of Birth Certificate / Voter Card / Aadhaar Card as proof of age.
- Two xerox copies of address proof.
- Two xerox copies of the Aadhaar card.
- Two xerox copies of the first page of the bank passbook.
- Two xerox copies of the proof of registration of the applicant’s name in the Employment Bank.
- Original copy of permit application.
- Two xerox copies of the self-declaration certificate.
- Two xerox copies of the income certificate.
- Quotation for the vehicle provided by the dealer facilitating the Gathidhara scheme.
- 6 copies of colored passport-size photographs.
How well-qualified candidates be selected?
A selection message will be sent to the phone number mentioned in the application form to the candidates who will be considered eligible after reading the application form of the candidates applying for the Gadidhara scheme. Since then you can get all the benefits through this scheme.
How many days to apply?
Submission of applications for this project is now underway. And no deadline has been set. So you can apply at your convenience. But it is better to do good work as soon as possible rather than leave it for long.