WBJEEB JECA 2023 registration: West Bengal Joint Examination for Masters in Computer Applications will be conducted on 15 May by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) at the state level once a year.
WBJEEB JECA 2023 Registration – Overview
|WB JECA 2023 – Particulars||WB JECA 2023 – Details|
|Conducting Authority||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Name Of The Exam||West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam MCA|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode Of Registration||Online|
WBJEE JECA 2023 Exam Pattern
Detailed information regarding WBJEE JECA Exam Pattern is given below.
|Exam mode||Online mode(CBT)|
|Types of Question||MCQs(Multiple choice questions)|
|Time Duration||2 hours for Mathematics and 1 hour for Aptitude Test|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
|Medium of Paper||English only|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
This is the latest updated exam pattern released by the WBJEEB.
How to fill out the WB JECA Application Form 2023?
Candidates who are interested in applying for WB JECA 2023 can follow the steps given below to register:
- Visit the official website of WB JECA 2023
- On the homepage of the website, candidates have to click on the registration
- Fill out the application form with all the relevant information
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the form, download it as a PDF and take a printout as well for future reference
WB JECA 2023 Application Form Dates
WB JECA 2023 application form release date
January 27, 2023
Last date to submit WB JECA 2023 application form
February 8, 2023
WB JECA Application Form Correction 2023
To be notified
WB JECA Exam date 2023
July 8, 2023
WBJEE JECA 2023 Admit Card
Detailed information regarding the JECA Admit card is given below.
- The admit card will be released on the official website after the successful submission of the form.
- Candidates can download the hall ticket online mode.
- The candidate has to carry the hall card to the examination center.
- Also, candidates will have to bring valid ID proof along with the admit card on the day of the exam.
- Make sure, the details on Admit Card are correct and also the Photograph on Admit Card is clear, if not then contact the authorities as soon as possible.