PM Kisan Status Check 2023: An important scheme for farmers announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 1 December 2018, it was announced in the interim budget of 2019 by Finance Minister Piyush Goyal. Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023, farmers are given Rs.6000/- annually by the government.
PM Kisan Status Check 2023
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY)|
|Benefit of Scheme||Rs 6000/- Per Year Financial Assistance|
|Launched by||PM Sh Narendra Modi|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card Number, Bank Account, Mobile Number, and Land Record|
|Next Installment||PM Kisan 14th Installment|
|Total Installments in a Year||3 Installments|
|PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2023||27 Feb 2023|
|PM Kisan 14th Installment Date 2023||31 March 2023|
|Ways to Check PM Kisan Status||Login on pmkisan.gov.in|
|PM Kisan Portal||pmkisan.gov.in|
Step-by-step guide to check PM KISAN scheme status online:
To check the beneficiary status online, you can follow the below-given steps:
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana – https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Find the option of ‘Farmers Corner’, available on the homepage.
- Within the Farmers Corner section, click on the Beneficiaries Status option.
- You can either search by Mobile Number or Registration Number.
- Enter either one of the entries and Captcha.
- Click on ‘Get Data’.
Documents Required for PM-Kisan Registration
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of citizenship
- Documents showing ownership of land
- Details of bank account
PM Kisan 13th Installment eKYC
To complete the PM Kisan e-KYC process, farmers need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan – pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Farmers Corner’ tab and select ‘New Farmer Registration’ from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the required details such as your Aadhaar number, mobile number, and bank account details.
- After submitting the details, one Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the registered mobile number for verification.
- Verify the OTP and complete the registration process by uploading the required documents, such as a scanned copy of the Aadhaar and a passport-sized photograph.
- Once the PM Kisan e-KYC process is completed, farmers will receive financial assistance under the scheme directly in their bank accounts. It is essential for farmers to keep their details updated and ensure their e-KYC is completed to receive the benefits of the PM Kisan scheme.
Read More: TATA Steel Downstream Recruitment 2023 (TSDPL) | Apply Link for Diploma/BE/B.Tech/MBA