NET 2023 Answer Key: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the UGC NET December Exam Answer Key (UGC NET Answer Key 2023). All the candidates who appeared in the NET December exam will be able to check the answer key by visiting the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Candidates have to use their application number and date of birth to download the answer key. Let us tell you that this answer will be provisional and will be released along with the final answer result.
Login will be done with these credentials
- Application fee
- Date of Birth
You can download UGC NET December 2023 Answer Key like this
- Candidates must first visit the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in to download the answer key.
- Then click on the download tab of the answer key on the homepage of the website.
- After clicking on the tab enter your application number and date of birth.
- Login after entering credentials.
- Now download the answer key and also keep a hard copy for future use.
Click on this link to download the answer key
- UGC NET December 2023 Answer Key Direct Link
A fee has to be paid for filing the objection
NTA has also released the question paper and candidate response sheet along with the answer key. Also, keep in mind that candidates will also be given an opportunity to raise objections on the answer key. Candidates have to pay the fee for each question to register an objection. This year UGC NET 2023 exam was conducted in 5 phases. Please let us know that the examination was concluded with the fifth phase on March 15.
Calculate Marks from Provisional Answer Key
- Each question carries 02 (two) marks.
- For each correct response, the candidate will get 02 (two) marks.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect responses.
- No marks will be given for questions un-answered/un-attempted/marked for Review.
- To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as the correct option.
- If a question is found to be incorrect/ambiguous or has multiple correct answers, only those candidates who have attempted the question and chosen one of the correct answers would be given the credit.
- If a question is found to be incorrect and the Question is dropped, then two marks (+2) will be awarded to only those candidates who have attempted the question. The reason could be due to human error or technical error.