online passport application west Bengal: if you want to apply for a passport online at the official Passport Seva portal so you are in the right place for coming. The Ministry of External Affairs currently processes all passport applications online, so if you wish to renew or apply for a new passport, you’ll have to go through the online application process.
How to Apply for a Passport Online?
- Visit the official website of Passport Seva & Click on the ‘APPLY’ section.
- If you are an existing user, you can log in using the user ID and password.
- If you are a first-time user, you will have to register and create an account. Follow the steps below to register:
- Click on ‘Register Now by clicking on this link.
- Enter the login ID & password. Enter the captcha code and click on ‘Register’.
Passport related highlights
|related to passport||important information|
|Portal Name||Passport Seva (online passport application)|
|When was the portal launched||June 2010|
|Ministry of passport||Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India|
|The official website for the application||passportindia.gov.in|
|Passport Seva Mobile App Download|
|passport police mobile app download||Click|
Passport Application Status Track
How to track passport application status? For this, you have to follow the steps given below.
- To track the application status, the applicant must first visit the official website of Passport Seva at passportindia.gov.in.
- After visiting the website, the home page will open on your screen, in the home page you will have to select the option of Track Application status.
- Now the Track Application Status form will open on your screen. in the form you
The option with Select the Application Status option has to be selected.
- Now you have to enter the file number. You will get this number from your passport receipt. Which will be written in 15-digit alpha-numeric code.
- Now you have to select the date of birth and click on the status track option.
- Now you will see the speed post number, you can track your passport status by clicking on this number.
In this way, you will get passport status.
How to download e-form for passport :-
- To download the e-form, first of all visit the official website of Passport Seva passportindia.gov.in.
- After visiting the official website of Passport Seva, you will see an option of Forms and Affidavits on the home page of the website. Click on the option.
- After clicking on the option, a list of download links for various documents will open in front of you.
- Now click on the link of Download e-Form in this list. passport download e-form
- After clicking on the link, a new page will open in front of you. In which you will get four options to download different forms.
- According to you which of these you want to download the form. Click on the link of click here given in front of it.
- Fresh or Re-issue
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Identity Certificate e-Form (applicable to Tibetan Refugees and Stateless People)
- Surrender Certificate e-Form
- After clicking on the link, your form will be downloaded as PDF file. Download Passport e-form online
- In this way the process of downloading e-form from your passport service will be completed.
What are the documents required for making passport?
You will need the following documents for making a passport –
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- pan card
- Voter ID Card
- 10th mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- electricity bill
- water bill
- mobile number
- Ration card
- passport size photo
- bank passbook details
Some questions and answers related to how to make a passport
- How to make passport online?
- You can make online passport very easily through the official website of Passport Seva.
- What is passport used for?
- Passport is used as an ID to travel abroad.
- What is the validity of normal passport?
- Normal passport has a validity of 10 years.
- What is the official website of Passport Seva?
- The official website of Passport Seva is www.passportindia.gov.in.
- What are the benefits of making passport online?
- Time can be saved for making passport online. You can apply sitting at home.
- Why does a citizen need a passport?
- Any citizen needs a document like passport to travel to another country. It verifies the identity of citizens in foreign countries where that person is and it acts as a valid document, it contains the personal information of the citizen. is entered.