Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Notification: Bank of India releases released job notifications for vacancies in the bank, especially for the Clerk, Specialist Officers, Probationary Officers, and Officer Scale I, II & III, some of them on regular basis and some contract basic.
Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Overview
Candidates can check the complete overview of Bank of India Recruitment 2022 in the given table below.
|Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Overview|
|Organization||Bank of India|
|Exam Name||BOI Exam 2022|
|Post||Probationary Officer, SO, Clerk, etc|
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview (Depend on post)|
Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates related to BOB Recruitment 2022-23 in the given table below.
|Recruitment||Vacancies||Last Date||Official Notification|
|BOI Clerk Recruitment 2022||438||21st July 2022||Check Here|
|BOI PO Recruitment 2022||535||22nd August 2022||Check Here|
|BOI SO Recruitment 2022||Not Reported||21st November 2022||Check Here|
|BOI Credit Officers Recruitment 2022||484||10th May 2022||Check Here|
|BOI SSO Recruitment 2022||25||7th January 2022||Check Here|
|BOI Recruitment 2022 for Various Posts||696||10th May 2022||Check Here|
How to Apply Online For BOB Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of BOI https://www.bankofindia.co.in or directly click on the given link above.
- Now click on Click Here for New Registration
- The registration form will appear with some sections: Basic Info, Photo & Signature, Details, Preview, Uploads, and Payment.
- In the Basic Info section, enter all the details carefully as mentioned in the form. Fill in the Security Code and then click on Save and Next.
- The candidate will receive a provisional registration no. and password through a message displayed on the screen and via registered email ID and mobile number.
- Upload your Photo and Signature as per the given format. Candidates can save the details by clicking on Validate and Next & Save and Next button.
- Fill in all the details related to the father’s name and other information carefully.
- In the Preview section, candidates can make any possible corrections at this stage. Verify the information filled in the application form and then click on Final Submit.
- Upload scanned copies of the thumb impression, handwritten declaration, and other documents.
- In the Payment section, pay the application fees online mode & save your payment receipt after successful payment.
- Now, your application form provisionally submitted, now print it for future use.
Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
Here in the given table candidates can check the post-wise vacancy details of Bank of India Recruitment 2022. (Some posts are filled by the bank and some by the IBPS)
|BOI Recruitment 2022: Vacancy|
|Probationary Officer (Through IBPS)||535|
|Specialist Officer (Through IBPS)||NR|
|Clerk (Through IBPS)||438|
|IT Officer – Data Centre||42|
BOI Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
Candidates can check the post-wise minimum and maximum age limits for Bank of India Recruitment 2022 in the given table below.
|Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Age Limit|
|Economist||28 -35 Years|
|Statistician||28 – 35 Years|
|Risk Manager||28 – 35 Years|
|Credit Analyst||30 – 38 Years|
|Credit Officers||20 – 30 Years|
|Specialist Officer||20 – 30 Years|
|Technical (Appraisal)||25 – 35 Years|
|Clerk||20 – 28 Years|
|Probationary Officer||21 – 30 Years|
|IT Officer- Data Centre||20 – 30 Years|
|Security Officer||25 – 40 Years|
BOI: Application Fees
Here below table candidates can check the category-wise application fees for the Bank of India Recruitment 2022.
|Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Application Fees|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 175/- (Intimation Charges Only)|
|All Others||Rs. 850/-|
Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Candidates can check the post-wise selection process for the Bank of India Recruitment 2022 in the given table below.
|BOI Recruitment 2022: Selection Process|
|Tech Appraisal, Credit Officers, Credit Analyst, IT Officer – Data Centre||
|Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer||
|Economist, Risk Manager, Statistician||
BOI Recruitment 2022: Admit Card
The Admit Card is published on the official website of the Bank of India usually 15 days before the conduction of the examination. Aspirants will require login credentials such as Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth to download their Bank of India Admit Card 2022.