Karmai Dharma Scheme 2022 Apply: করমই ধর্ম স্কিম 2021 আবেদন করুন, Karmai Dharma Scheme 2022, Karmai Dharma Scheme apply
|WB Karmai Dharma Scheme 2021
|West Bengal Chief Minister
|The youth of West Bengal State
- Candidates must be a permanent residents of West Bengal.
- Applicant youth must be unemployed and in search of a job.
- It is only applicable to such jobless candidates who have completed their 10th, and 12th in the recognized.
|The applicant willing to be the beneficiary of the scheme must be a resident of the West Bengal state.
|The applicant must possess the minimum qualification of Class 10th or 12th.
|The applicant should not be holding any job.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Marksheet of Class 10th or 12th
- Any other education-related document
- Residential Proof
- Photograph (Passport size)
How to apply for Karmai Dharma Scheme 2022?
- Visit the Official Website of WB Karmai Dharma Scheme i.e. wb.gov.in.
- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now enter the required details and upload documents.
- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Note: No Official Web Portal was declared by any concerned authority to apply anyway. So wait some time.
Features of WB Karmai Dharma Scheme
The West Bengal govt. has launched Karmai Dharma Scheme whose main features are as follows:-
- Karmai Dharma signifies Work is Worship, so this is a self employment scheme for youths.
- In this scheme, around 2 lakh youths would be provided with 1 motorbike each.
- The financial aid would be given with assistance from cooperative banks.
- There will be boxes on the back of the bikes for carrying items to be sold.
- Youths will be able to sell sarees, or clothes or any other articles.
- This Karmai Dharma initiative will help the unemployed youths to get self employment and run their family.
Objectives of West Bengal Karmai Dharma Scheme 2021:
- “Karma Dharma” (Work is Worship) – Providing Motorbikes for the youth to enable them to do small-scale businesses.
- The Chief Minister added that the unemployment rate in West Bengal had reduced.