Allergic reactions occur after taking certain foods in childhood. A baby food allergy rash is basically of two types. One, a reaction caused by food or any material or chemical used in food processing. Such as intolerance to dairy products. Two, allergic reactions. It is due to the immunological response. Allergies to foods such as cow milk protein, eggs, nuts, or peas. There is also a genetic association with such food allergies in children.
1.Red tint on the skin, itching, swelling of the skin under the plaster.
- Eyes squinting, eyes red, water dripping
- Your nose, sneezing, scratching throat, nose read his voice hoarse voice, dry cough and so on.
- Shortness of breath, breath sounds, etc. Sami Sami.
- Lips, tongue swelling. Red lips and scratching around.
- Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain bites, diarrhea.
- Fast or low heart rate, low blood pressure, fainting.
- Some are allergic to chicken eggs. If this happens, it is very likely that other egg allergy. Baby egg allergy usually starts at the age of 0-1 years, and in 75 percent of cases, it was just 7 years old.
- Cow’s milk allergy usually starts at the age of 0-1. In 76 percent of cases, the allergic reaction was 5 years old when he disappeared.
- Many of the foods are allergic to or pea seeds. Such an allergic child is 12 years. Later, about 0 percent of the children were to fix the problem. The rest is a problem throughout his life.
- Some foods, such as marine fish, wheat, soybeans, apples, carrots, of different age-Trade might be allergic. Again a certain age can be restored automatically. Cow’s milk and egg allergies can be cured 50%t of school age. But sometimes can be seen, or pea seed can be allergic to almost all his life. It is the case of 80 to 90 percent.
Children ages Food allergy diagnosis, disease history, physical examination, and specific foods should be identified. Pediatricians and accept the advice of the Food Allergy specialist in small to be a certain age to start again.