E-Shram Card New List Check: E-Shram Card New List Check These laborers will get an amount of ₹ 1000, Check your name in the list from here Is giving financial assistance to. Today, with the help of this post, we are going to give you complete information about E-Shram Card 2023 New List, as well as the easiest way to check E-Shram Card New List, so that you can get information about E-Shram Card. Don’t have any kind of problem.
E-Shram Card New List Check
|Yojna||E Shram Card 2023|
|Started by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Started in year||2021|
|Purpose||Provide pension to workers in unorganized sector|
|Benefit||Pension after 60 years of age|
|Pension Amount||1000 or 3000 per month|
|Ways For E Shram Card Apply||Online|
|Documents required for E Shram Card Registration 2023||Aadhar card, PAN Card, etc|
To check and download E-Shram Card New List and get other information, you have to follow the online process, so that you can easily get information about E-Shram Card Yojana.
Up E-Shram Card Bhatta 2023
As all of you would know that the government is providing financial assistance of ₹ 1000 to crores of people. Such citizens, who have made their labor card, must have received the amount of ₹ 1000 from the government. If you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh and you have not received the amount of ₹ 1000 of an E-Shram Card, then here we are going to give you complete information about checking E-Shram Card 1000 New List.
Documents required for making E-Shram Card
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Applicant’s mobile number linked with Aadhaar
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- domicile certificate of the applicant
- Bank details of the applicant
E-Shram Card 2023 New List has been released, all of you can get complete information by visiting the official website of E-Shram Card and checking your name, and downloading the list.
The required qualification to make E-Shram Card
- Applicant must be a resident of India
- Applicant’s age should be 16 to 59 years
- The applicant should not pay any kind of income tax.
- Applicant should not be a member of EPF (Employee Provident Fund) and ESIC (Employees State Insurance Corporation)
- Applicant should be an unorganized sector worker
E-Shram Card holders will be given immense benefits with the help of every government scheme run the government. The most important goal of running the government scheme by the government is to make the unorganized people self-reliant and empowered towards themselves.
E Shram Card 1000 New List Check
- To check your name under the E-Labour Card scheme, first of all, you have to go to the official website.
- After this, you have to click on the check status option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter your E-Shram Card number.
- Immediately after this, a new list will open in which you can search your name.
- If your name is there in E-Shram Card List then it is very good, if your name is not there
- then you can check like this.
- First of all you will see the search column, first enter your name in it and then click on the search box.
- It may take some time to do this.
- After this, an E-Shram Card List will appear in front of you.
- The names of many workers will appear in the E-Shram Card List, out of which you will have to search for your name.
- If you find your name in this list, then you will get the benefit of this scheme, otherwise, it will not happen.
E-Shram Card Payment Status 2023
The Portal provides an opportunity to check the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023.
- Open the official website of Portal @eshram.gov.in or direct Link.
- The home page will open. Open the login portal
- Enter the application number and password
- Click submit and wait for the next page.
- The display will show the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023 details
- Check whether the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023 you made is being done or not.
E Shram Card New List Check: Important Links
|Direct Link To Check Payment Status||Click Here|
|E-Shram Card Latest Update||Click Here|
|About E-Shram Card||Click Here|