Various types of scholarships are provided by the state and central government for studies. Another latest scholarship among them is Pragati Scholarship 2023. What are the qualifications to apply for this scholarship, and how to apply? Please read the full report for details on what documents are required to apply.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2023 Details
|Title||GOI Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girls 2023 by AICTE for Degree, Diploma Courses & Technical Education|
|Scholarship Level||National Level|
|Full-Form||AICTE Scholarship Scheme to Girl Child (SSGC) under Pragati|
|Scheme Closing Date||31-10-2023|
Eligibility Criteria for Pragati Scholarship
- IX-graduation students can apply for this scholarship.
- ITI, Engineering, and Medical Diploma students can also apply for this scholarship.
- Annual family income should be between 5 lakh rupees.
- Children of parents employed in UBL(United Brewery Limited) Company are not eligible.
- Must have secured a minimum of 60 percent marks in the last annual examination.
- Only women/girls can apply for this scholarship.
- A maximum of 2 persons from the same family can apply.
- Applicant’s Identity Card (Aadhaar/Voter/Photo ID Card).
- Passport size color photo.
- Resident Certificate.
- Family Income Certificate.
- Receipt of admission to the new course mentioning the tuition fee.
How To Apply AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2023 Online?
- First of all visit the official site of AICTE scholarship scholarships.gov.in
- Press on the ‘Apply Now’ link below.
- Navigate to ‘Student Corner ‘and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Now click on ‘Press here for other Scholarship Schemes hosted on NSP for AY 2023
- Choose the state of domicile, scholarship category (Pre Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), and gender, and write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and email ID.
- Choose your Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- After, log in using OTP and fill out the application form.
|Scholarships||No of Scholarships|
|Scholarships in the Degree Course||5000|
|Scholarships in Diploma Courses||5000|