CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023: Central Reserve Police Force has released the vacancy for the post of Constable bumper. These recruitments are for the post of Constable (Technical and Tradesman). Candidates who wish to apply for these posts can apply in the mentioned format. These vacancies are released by the Ministry of Office Affairs, Office of the Inspector General of Police, Chhattisgarh Sector, Central Reserve Police Force. A total of 9212 posts will be recruited through this recruitment drive. These vacancies are for both female and male candidates.
CRPF Constable Overview 2023
The candidates can check the details related to CRPF Constable 2023 through the table given below:
|Name of the Organization
|Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
|Name of the Post
|Constable (Technical & Tradesmen)
|Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3)
|CRPF Constable Registration Dates
|27 March to 25 April 2023
Important Dates CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023:
|CRPF Constable Registration Starting Date
|27 March 2023
|CRPF Constable Registration Last Date
|25 April 2023
|CRPF Constable Admit Card Date
|20 June to 25 June 2023
|CRPF Constable Exam Date
|01 July to 13 July 2023
Vacancy Details (CRPF Vacancy)
- Total number of Constable (Technical and Tradesman) Posts – 9212
- Male – 9105 Vacancies
- Female – 107 Vacancies
Salary for CRPF Bharti (CRPF Constable Salary)
- Candidates will be given Rs.21700-69100 as salary under Level-3.
CRPF Constable Educational Qualification
- CT/Driver – Minimum Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University
- recognized by the Central or State Govt. Candidates should have Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License and pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
- CT/Mechanic Motor Vehicle – Technical qualification should be 02 years ITI certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle with a minimum Matriculate or 10th pass in the 10+2 examination system from any recognized board or equivalent. Apart from this, candidates should have 1 year of experience in the relevant trade.
Check here notification and application link
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- exam will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) with 100 MCQs carrying 100 marks, with the following composition.
- The duration of the CRPF Constable exam is 120 Minutes.
- CBT (computer-based test) will only be conducted in English and Hindi.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each incorrect answer
Application Fee for CRPF Constable (CRPF Application Fee)
Candidates who want to apply for these posts, those male candidates have to pay 100 rupees as an application fee. Also SC/ST, Female candidates will not be charged any application fee.
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2023:
As per the official notification of CRPF recruitment 2023 notification, eligible candidates can apply online through the official website. Candidates have to pay Rs. 100 as the examination fee and ST/SC, Ex-servicemen, and Female candidates are exempted from payment of the fee.
How to Apply for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023?
The step-by-step process for submitting the application form for constable CRPF Recruitment 2023 is given below:
- Step 1: Registration of personal & contact details. The login ID and password will be sent to you through e-mail on the registered e-mail ID.
- Step 2: Re-login and select the category and fill up the personal details, qualification details, upload photo & signature and submit “Recruitment Processing Charges” and examination fees, (if applicable) to be paid by all the candidates, irrespective of category, online via SBI MOPS through net banking/debit cards/credit cards/UPI/Challan
CRPF Constable Notification and Online Application Link 2023
The candidates can check the CRPF Constable Notification 2023 and check all the important details related to CRPF Recruitment 2023 below: