PM Mudra Yojona Apply Now 2023: Can’t use that way because the interest rate is too high and some other rules? So worried about your future? So read our today’s report carefully till the end. Because this is where your trouble comes in.
Today we are here with the news of a scheme launched by the central government under which even if you do not have the necessary capital to start a business, you will be able to easily fulfill the hope of building a sustainable future on your own feet.
PM Mudra Yojona Apply Now 2023 | The central government’s new scheme
Today we are going to discuss about the scheme launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi called Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana. This project is not new. This project was launched in 2015 by the Prime Minister of our country.
A large part of the youth community of our country has already found their employment direction by coming under this project. Through this Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana scheme, those unemployed youth of the country who do not have the capital to stand on their own feet are given loans of up to 10 lakh rupees at a very low rate of interest.
And they are given up to 3-5 years to repay that loan. Since this loan scheme was launched several years ago, I hope many of you, if not all, are familiar with this scheme. However, today’s report is especially for those who are still not aware of this project. Below is detailed information about Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.
What are the features of the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana has several features which are-
- Loans up to Rs. 10 lakhs are given at very low interest through this scheme.
- The customer is given up to 3-5 years to repay the loan through this scheme.
- No guarantor is required to take a loan through this scheme. In this case, loans are given to unemployed youth without any guarantor.
- There is no processing fee to enroll oneself under this scheme. It can be done completely free of cost.
- Loans are provided through this scheme only to SMEs, MSMEs, and manufacturing, trading, and service industries.
What are the qualifications to apply for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana?
In order to take a loan through this scheme, the applicant must have the following qualifications:
- In this case, the age of the applicant must be above 18 years.
- And he should be a permanent resident of India.
- Also he/she has to apply for taking a loan through this scheme only for starting SME, MSME, manufacturing, trading, and service activities or not.
What kind of business will the Prime Minister’s currency scheme be available?
The debt that will be provided by the central government through the concerned scheme will be given to certain types of businesses. This debt does not apply to all types of businesses.
The business that will be paid for the business is the poultry industry, fish farming, bee rearing, animal rearing, food processing, farming, dairy industry, Xerox shop, shop shop, sewing shop, saloon, and gym center. Up to Rs 1 lakh loans will be provided through this coin scheme for open, commercial vehicles such as tractors, trolleys, autos, rickshaws, motor vans, etc.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana through which method will be given loans?
Three types of loans will be provided through this scheme. And they are – Child Loan, Kishore Loan, and Tarun Loan.
If an unemployed young man/woman wants to take a loan through this scheme to start a new business, then he/she will be given a loan of up to Tk 50,000 at an interest rate of 10-12% per annum. And the time to repay it will be given for 5 years.
If it happens that someone is already doing some kind of business but due to lack of sufficient capital it has not yet flourished then he will be given a loan of Rs.50,000-5,00,000 based on the business credit record and business plan. And the interest rate according to the loan granted will be fixed by the lending bank.
young loan (PM Mudra Yojona Apply)
Through this, loans will be given to those businessmen who have already made a lot of progress in their business but want to improve further. Through this, a loan of up to 5-10 lakh rupees will be given. And the interest rate according to the loan granted will be fixed by the lending bank.
Can loans be obtained from any place through Mudra Yojana?
The places where loans can be availed through this scheme are-
These loans are available from state-run cooperative banks, public sector banks, private sector banks, and all rural banks.
How to apply?
To apply for a loan through the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana scheme, you have to apply completely online. The steps to be followed for that are-
1) First enter the official website of this scheme Uday Mitra portal in the google search box.
2) Then you have to complete the registration there first.
3) Once the registration is done, an online application form will appear and fill the form with the required information.
4) Then scan and upload all the necessary documents and click on the submit button to complete the application.
What documents must be submitted?
Documents to be scanned, uploaded, and submitted while applying online are-
- Aadhaar card.
- PAN card.
- Voter card.
- Income certificate.
- Valid business license.
- One copy of a color passport-size photograph.
How well-qualified candidates be selected?
The loan will be given to those who are considered eligible after scrutinizing all the documents submitted including the application form.
How long does it take to apply?
There is no fixed deadline for applying for a loan through the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana scheme. The application process has already started and is now underway. So apply as soon as possible without leaving the good work and build a secure future.