SBI Recruitment for Support Officer: State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for engagement of retired officers of SBI & erstwhile Associates (e-ABs) to the following post on a contractual basis. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ .
Overview of the official Website notification / SBI Recruitment for Support Officer
As per the SBI Recruitment 2023 official notification, there are 09 vacancies. Selected candidates will be appointed for a tenure of 01 year. Candidates will be selected through a shortlisting cum interview process. Selected candidates will be appointed in Hyderabad.
As per the SBI Recruitment 2023 official notification, the maximum age limit for applying for this job post is 63 years. Interested and eligible candidates must apply online from the official website on or before the last date. No other mode of application will be accepted. As per the SBI Recruitment 2023 official notification, the online application will start today (18.03.2023) and the last date for filling out the online application form is 01.04.2023.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as of the date of eligibility.
- Candidates must upload all required documents (Assignment details, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
- Candidature/ Shortlisting of a candidate will be provisional and will be subject to satisfactory verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for an interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for an interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Experience, etc.) he/ she will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Candidates called for an interview shall attend at their own expense.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call Letter (letter/
advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
- ALL REVISIONS/ CORRIGENDUM (IF ANY) WILL BE HOSTED ON THE BANK’S CAREERS WEBSITE ONLY.
- In case more than one candidate scores the same marks as the cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at the cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in merit according to their age in descending order.
- A hard copy of the application & other documents is not required to be sent to this office.
DETAILS OF POSITION/DEPARTMENT/VACANCY/ PLACE OF POSTING/ ELIGIBILITY/ REMUNERATION ETC.:
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2023:
The officer should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years. The officers voluntarily retired/ resigned/ suspended or left the Bank otherwise before superannuation are not eligible for consideration for engagement.
However, any officer, who has completed 58 years of age and 30 years of service/pensionable service (both conditions need to be satisfied) as of the date of applying for voluntary retirement as per e-Circular Nos. CDO/P&HRD-PM/58/2015-16 dated 07.10.2015 & CDO/P&HRD-PM/12/2017-18 dated 05.05.2017 will be eligible for engagement in the Bank on attaining the age of 60 years.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2023:
As per the SBI Recruitment 2023 official notification, interested and eligible candidates have to apply online from the official website on or before the last date. No other mode of application will be accepted. The online application will start today (18.03.2023) and the last date for filling out the online application form is 01.04.2023.