Change Ration Card Category: There are multiple types of ration cards in West Bengal, some have RKSY-1, RKSY-2, SPHH, PHH, and GEN and some have AA. There are different types of ration cards for different groups based on financial aspects. Customers get different benefits from each type of ration card.
As we all know, State Government and Central Government have been providing rice/dal, etc. completely free to ration card holders since the time of the Corona Pandemic.
A ration card is not only for getting food items from ration shops at low prices, having a ration card, besides opening a bank account, we can also submit our driving license as documents while making passports, etc.
In today’s report, we are looking at how to convert your RKSY-1 or RKSY 2 or GEN ration card to SPHH or PHH, or AAY ration card.
Ration Card Category Online Change West Bengal:-
- First, you need to visit the official website of the food department. The link is given below
- Then log in with your mobile number.
- Then click on Apply From 8.
- Submit all the required information and you are done.
- Then you can check the status by clicking on Application Status Check and you can download e-Ration Card Online.