West Central Railway Recruitment 2021, How To Apply:
Applications must be submitted online, via the official website of West Central Railway wcr.indianrailways.gov.in (West Central Railway Recruitment 2021).
West Central Railway, in short, WCR has recently published a recruitment notice for its employees. It has been said that people who are now working in various departments of West Central Railway can apply for the post of Station Master if they want.
However, this application has to be submitted online, through the official website of West Central Railway, wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. There are some more conditions with him, let’s take a look at them one by one!
An important date for application for the post of Station Master of West Central Railway:
1. Online application submission has started on June 25, 2021. The last date for submission of applications is July 25, 2021. Online applications can be submitted till 11:59 pm on this day.
Educational Qualifications to apply for the post of Station Master of West Central Railway:
The candidate must be a graduate of a University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
2. The candidate must be an employee of West Central Railway. Age qualification for applying for the post of Station Master of West Central Railway: Must be 40 years in case of reserved candidates, 45 years in case of SC / ST candidates, and 43 years in case of OBC candidates
The online application process for the post of Station Master of West Central Railway:
1. First of all, you have to go through the official website of West Central Railway wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
2. After that, you have to click on GDCE Notification 01/2021 link.
3. Click on the New Registration link. Personal information, mail ID, and mobile number must be submitted. OTP will come in registered mail and mobile number, you have to log in with it. an application form has to be filled and submitted.
Salary for the post of Station Master of West Central Railway:
the selected candidate will be paid a monthly salary of Rs. 61,400.
Selection Process for the post of Station Master of West Central Railway:
First, there will be a computer-based test and then there will be an aptitude test. Passing the exam will result in document verification and medical check-up. At the end of the day, West Central Railway will select a suitable candidate.