HomeGovt SchemesWest Bengal Credit Card | Govt new Scheme 2023

West Bengal Credit Card | Govt new Scheme 2023

Join Our WhatsApp Group For New Update

West Bengal Credit Card: Good news for every jobless unemployed youth of the entire West Bengal. By launching another new and special scheme from the state government, the state government started giving a grant of 5 lakh rupees to every unemployed youth of the state.

Govt new Scheme 2023

It has been informed by the state government that the money of this scheme will be transferred directly to the bank account of the applicants within a few days of applying for this scheme launched by the state government for the unemployed youth of state.

Read More: AICTE Update: Engineering can be studied in Bengali How is that possible?

There is no specific educational qualification required to apply for this scheme. All eligible unemployed youths from any district of the state can apply to avail the benefits of this scheme only if they are a permanent resident of West Bengal. In this case, the age of the applicant must be above 18 years. So without further ado let’s get to know the details about this project.

Since coming to power as Chief Minister for the first time in 2011, the Chief Minister of our state, Mamata Banerjee, has been launching new schemes one after another for the overall welfare of the people of the state. From that time till today, the total number of public welfare projects launched under his initiative is more than 100.

Among the schemes launched for the purpose of employment of the unemployed youth of the state are Karma Disha, Karma Thirtha, Gatidhara etc. Through these schemes initiated by the Chief Minister many unemployed youths of our state have already found their way to employment.

And just like that again, a special scheme called “West Bengal Credit Card” was launched by Hon’ble Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee to help the unemployed youth of the state of all educational qualifications to stand on their own feet by providing employment opportunities.

This special scheme has been launched by the state government on the initiative of the Hon’ble Chief Minister for the unemployed youth of the state, similar to the student credit card. Under this “West Bengal Credit Card” all the youths who enroll themselves will be given a loan of up to 5 lakh rupees by the state government. So without further ado let’s know about this project in detail.

What are the eligibility requirements to apply for the “West Bengal Credit Card” scheme?

No specific educational qualification has been prescribed by the State Government to apply for the benefit of this scheme. Unemployed job seekers of any qualification can apply for the benefits of this scheme. In this case only two conditions are-

  • The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
  • And the age must be above 18 years.
  • Applicant must have a bank account in his own name.

What are the benefits available through the “West Bengal Credit Card” scheme?

The benefits that can be availed by enrolling under this scheme are-

  1. A loan of up to 5 lakh rupees will be given by the state government to the youth who enrolls under this scheme.
  2. The state government will guarantee 15 percent of the loan taken by the unemployed youth under this scheme. And the remaining 85 percent will be guaranteed by Credit Micro Small Trust.
  3. The state government will give a maximum subsidy of 25 thousand rupees for this project.

How to apply for the “West Bengal Credit Card” scheme?

In order to apply for the benefit of this scheme, the applicant has to apply online or by visiting the government camp at Duar. However, the portal to apply online has not been launched yet. When the online portal is launched, it will be notified by the state government.

Join Our WhatsApp Group For New Update
RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments