Aadhaar Card Free Update: We all know that now Aadhaar card updating online costs as low as 50 rupees. If you update your Aadhaar card by June 14, you won’t have to pay a single rupee. All details of your Aadhar Card can be updated frequently for free. This announcement was made recently by UIDAI.
Aadhaar Card Free Update | Update Aadhaar Card Free by 14th June,
Apart from your urgent information, you can solve any Aadhaar card problem from home for free. There are many people who have phone numbers, addresses, and various other mistakes. You have to go to Enrollment Center or Aadhaar Seva Kendra to update important information like mobile number change, fingerprint, etc.
If you have not updated your Aadhaar card for a long time then you must update your Aadhaar card once.
Still, if you want to update the demographic details of your Aadhaar card at the Aadhaar center, you have to spend 50 rupees. But for you, UIDAI has announced happy news where it is said that you can update any Aadhaar card information completely free of charge by June 14. This new step of UIDAI is beneficial to many people.
How to change the mobile number of the Aadhaar card
- You need to visit your nearest Aadhar Seva Kendra to get this done.
- If you are not able to find your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra, you can take help from UIDAI’s official website.
- To change your mobile number you need to fill out a form. That is Aadhar Update/Correction.
- You fill out that form properly and submit it to that Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- Aadhaar Seva Kendra will charge you 50 rupees for updating. (If you do it before June 14, you can do it for free)
- You will be given a slip once the entire task is complete. You will get a number on that slip to check the status.
- You can know the update of your mobile number change with that number anytime.
- Your mobile number will change within 90 days as per UIDAI rules. (Though in many cases within 7 days)