WB UTKARSA Bangla Recruitment: Just two days ago this PBSSD has released a notification for the recruitment of a number of vacancies in their office without any written test only through interviews. And today we are going to inform you about this recruitment in detail. Everything about this recruitment is discussed in detail below so read till the end carefully.
NAME OF EMPLOYING ORGANIZATION AND VACANCIES:-
West Bengal Society for Skill Development (PBSSD) office located in the Kolkata district of West Bengal is recruiting for a number of vacancies which are (WB UTKARSA Bangla Recruitment)-
- Senior Team Leader
- Senior Software Developer
- Junior Software Developer
Educational Qualification, Age, and Pay Scale:-
The educational qualifications required to apply for the above vacancies published by PBSSD are-
Senior & Junior Software Developer-
To work here, you must know computers and have experience related to the job. In this case, the age of the applicant should be above 18 years. Selected candidates for this post will be paid Rs 27,000-40,000 per month.
Senior Team Leader-
To apply for this post you must have passed graduation from any government institution. In this case, also the age of the applicant should be above 18 years. Selected candidates for this post will be paid Rs.60,000 per month.
To apply for the job here you have to go to the official website of PBSSD and apply online completely. The steps to be followed for that are-
- First by directly clicking on the official website text given below our notification or enter PBSSD official website pbssd.gov.in in the google search box.
- Then when you open the website first register there with your own name, email id, password, etc.
- After registration, an online application form will appear, fill the form with your own name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, address, gender, Aadhaar number, phone number, etc., and select the post for which you want to apply. do
- After that, your application will be done by taking a photo of your passport-size photo, a signature, all educational qualification documents, and all other documents scanned and submitted.
All the required documents to be scanned and uploaded along with the application form while applying online are-
- Scanned Secondary Admit Card or Birth Certificate as proof of age.
- Scanning of an Aadhaar card and voter card as proof of permanent citizenship of the state and country.
- Scanning of mark sheets and certificates of all educational qualifications including Secondary, Higher Secondary, Graduation, and Master’s Degree.
- Scanning of cast certificate if any
- Scanned copy of passport size photo.
- Scanned work experience certificate if any.
After reading the application form of the candidates applying for the job here, a merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the academic examination. Those whose names will be on that list will be called for an interview and document verification and skill test by sending an interview letter by e-mail. West Bengal Society for Skill Development will select those who pass all these and send a joining letter to the job.
Last Date to Apply:-
The online portal for submission of online application forms for jobs here has been opened from last 5/12/2022 and this portal will remain open till 31/12/2022. So those who want to apply should apply quickly without delay. Because the online application portal will be closed after the time limit is exceeded.