Free Solar Panel Yojana: Now solar panels will be on the roof of every house, and everyone will take advantage of the scheme: In view of the increasing electricity consumption in India, the Government of India has started the Free Solar Panel Yojana. In view of the decrease in power generation in the country, the Honorable Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi has started a plan to install a “Free Solar Panel” on the roof of everyone’s houses.
The main objective of the PM Free Solar Panel Yojana
the shortfall in electricity generation through solar energy and to provide electricity to areas where there is no electricity supply. The eligibility required documents and the process of applying online for the PM Free Solar Panel Yojana are given below.
PM Solar Panel Yojana: Overview
|Scheme Name||PM Solar Panel Yojana|
|Launched By||India Government|
|Department||Ministry Of New And Renewable Energy|
|Cost OfScheme||Rs 10000 Crore|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of The Country|
|The Time Duration Of the scheme||10 Years|
|Type Of Post||Sarkari Yojana|
Prime Minister Free Solar Panel Scheme
The government has taken a big step to increase the productivity of electricity from solar energy. The government has started the PM this Yojana for electricity generation from solar energy, for this scheme, the online application process will be started soon on the portal. If you also want to get Free Solar Panel installed on the roof of your house, then you can take advantage of this scheme by applying online.
PM Free Solar Panel Required Documents
Some necessary documents will be required to apply online for PM this Yojana. The list of required documents is given below:-
- residence certificate of the applicant
- Aadhar Card of the candidate
- Must have an income certificate
- photocopy of the identity card
- family ration card
- bank passbook
- agricultural land documents
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Must have a working mobile number
Free Solar Panel Yojana 2023 Benefits (Benefits)
- In view of the increasing consumption of electricity, the government will generate electricity from solar energy and increase the electricity.
- The benefit of this Yojana will be available in such areas where electricity does not reach.
- Farmers can increase their productivity with solar energy from Pm Free Solar Panel.
- Farmers can increase their productivity and their income by using the energy produced by solar panels to irrigate their fields.
- The cost of solar panels will be less and the productivity will be more.
How To Apply: PM Free Solar Panel Yojana 2023
Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi has started This Yojana, but online applications for this scheme have not yet started Soon. online applications for this scheme will be started on the official portal.