India Post Recruitment 2022: India Post, a part of the Department of Post has invited applications from eligible and interested Indian candidates for the Post of Skilled Artisans, (General central service, Group-C, Non-Gazetted, Non- Ministerial) for the year 2022. There are a total of 07 vacancies for these posts.
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies for India Post Recruitment 2022:
- Skilled Artisans – 07
The age of the candidate shall be between 18 to 30 years as of 01.07.2022 for UR & EWS, for Government Servants up to 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government.
- Relaxation of Age Limit (for reservation posts)
- SC: By 05 years.
- OBC: By 03 years.
No age relaxation will be allowed for SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved posts.
Educational and Other Qualifications for India Post Recruitment 2022:
A certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by OR VIII Std passed with experience of one year in the respective trade.
The Candidate who applies for the trade of M.V. Mechanical should possess a valid Driving Licence(HMV) to drive any vehicle in service in order to test it.
Pay Scale for India Post Recruitment 2022
The selected candidate will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 19900 to 63200 (Level 2 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC) + admissible allowances.
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2022:
- Application on plain paper in the prescribed format should be filled in by the candidate either in English/Hindi/Tamil correctly and completely, duly signed by the Candidate.
- The eligible and interested candidates have to send a separate application for each trade in a separate envelope if applying for more than one trade and the candidate should superscribe on the envelope & the application specifically as “Application for the post of Skilled Artisan in trade 9, and should be addressed to
- “The Senior Manager (JAG), Mail Motor Service, No.37, Greams Road, Chennai- 600 006” and should be sent through Speed post / Registered post only as per the Department of Post Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- Applications received by any other means will be rejected and one application for multiple trades will also be rejected.
The last date of receipt of the application is on or before 09.01.2023 by 17:00 Hours.
Official Notification: Click