SSC Recruitment 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Phase-XI. There is a total of 5369 vacancies.
Candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications (EQs)/ Experience/ Category, etc. as indicated in this Notice.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment:
What are the eligibility criteria for the application of SSC –in detail below;
A candidate must be a citizen of India
What is the age limit for the applications of SSC –in detail below;
The minimum age limit is 18 Years and the maximum age limit is 30 years.
What is the educational qualification for the recruitment of SSC –in detail below;
- Applicant must have studied that language up to Matriculation level.
- The programmers in engineering, medicine, dental, nursing, pharmacy, architecture and physiotherapy etc are not permitted to be offered under Open and Distance Learning mode.
- However, B.Tech. Degree/Diploma in Engineering awarded by IGNOU to the students who were enrolled up to the academic year 2009-10 shall be treated as valid, wherever applicable.
What is the application fee for the applications of SSC –in detail below;
Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
What is the salary amount for the engagement of SSC -in detail below;
The salary amount is 5,200 -34,800/- Per Month
Application Procedure for the recruitment of SSC:
How to apply for the recruitment of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of SSC: Link
- Secondly, click on “Registration”
- Then, do log in
- Thirdly, fill up the application details
- Fourthly, pay the application fee
- After that, scan & upload the documents
- At last, submit it.
Important Dates & Links for SSC Recruitment:
Last date of application: 27.03.2023
Official Website of SSC: Link
Official Notification: Download the PDF