WB ASHA Karmi Recruitment 2023: The government of West Bengal, Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer, Jhalda Sub-division has released a notification for the recruitment of ASHA Karmi. There is the total of 23 vacancies.
On behalf of the ASHA Selection Committee, Jhalda Sub Division applications are hereby invited in the prescribed from the prospective and interested candidates for engagement as Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHA) on a purely voluntary basis under NHM for different areas under all the Health Sub-Centers.
What is the educational qualification for the applications of ASHA Karmi –in detail below;
Should be Madhyamik or an equivalent examination appeared; (either passed or failed). Candidates possessing higher qualifications are also eligible. However, in all cases, only the marks obtained in Madhyamik or equivalent examination will be considered.
What is the age limit for the applications of ASHA –in detail below;
As on 01.01.2023 should be within the age group 30-40 years. In the case of SC/ST candidates, the lower age limit may be relaxed to 22 years. (For all candidates except SC/ST candidates born not before 01.01.1983 and not after 01.01.1993; for SC/ST candidates born not before 01.01.1983 and not after 01.01.2001.
Eligibility Criteria for WB ASHA Karmi Recruitment:
What are the eligibility criteria for the engagement of ASHA –in detail below;
- Should be a married/divorced/widowed woman
- Should be a resident of the same area (village) for which she will be selected
- In areas (Village) where the majority of the population belongs to SC/ST, preference will be given to candidates from that category, keeping the selection criteria fixed.
What are the documents required for the applications of ASHA –in detail below;
- Birth Certificate or Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (self-attested photocopy) as proof of age
- Voters’ Identity card (EPIC)/ Ration Card (self-attested photocopy) as proof of local residence
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (Self-attested photocopy), even in case of failure in exam
- Self-attested copy of Marriage Registration Certificate in case of married women or self-attested copy of Decree of Divorce in case of Divorced women or self-attested copy of Death Certificate of Husband in case of the widow.
Application Procedure for the recruitment of ASHA:
How to apply for the engagement of ASHA Karmi –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of ASHA: Link
- Secondly, download the application form
- Direct link to download the application form –in detail below;
- Thirdly, attach all the documents with the application form
- Fourthly, submit the application form with the proper address
ADDRESS: The Block Development Officer, _Development Block. At_B.D.O Office, At_P.O_, Dist: Purulia (W.B) Pin-
Important Links for WB ASHA Karmi Recruitment:
Official Website: Link
Official Notification: Download