Solar Pump Yojana 2023: Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana is launched by the Government under the Ministry of Power and New and Renewable Energy. The goal of PM Solar Pump Yojana is to provide 24-hour electricity to the farmers of India and double their income.
Read More: AICTE Update: Engineering can be studied in Bengali How is that possible?
PM Free Solar Pump Yojana Registration
The Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana will provide two types of benefits to the farmers,
- they will replace the previous diesel irrigation pumps with solar energy-powered solar pumps
- earn income by selling the energy generated from solar panels!
This PM Solar Pump Yojana has been launched to advance the farmers so that it can meet the irrigation and electricity needs of the farmers themselves. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman launched the expansion of the Prime Minister Solar Pump scheme.
Read More: HPCL Recruitment 2023 (Notification) | Apply Online for Graduate Apprentice Trainees
The government has made a big announcement under this scheme that the government will give a 60 % subsidy on the total price. The Finance Minister while presenting the Budget 2020 has assumed that 20 lakh farmers in the country will benefit under the Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana 2021.
PM Free Solar Pump Yojana
This solar pump scheme is giving farmers an option to earn up to 80000 rupees annually. Under the PM Solar Pump Yojana, farmers can generate electricity from solar energy by installing voltaic panels on their barren land and can earn money every month by selling some government and non-government electricity.
How to Apply PM Free Solar Pump Yojana
One can apply for the Solar Pump Yojana 2023 through the process specified below:
- First of all the farmers have to go to the official website of Kusum Yojana.
- Now, log in to the portal with your reference number.
- After logging into the portal, you can fill out the online application form to get Kusum Solar Pump.
- The farmer has to click on the “Apply Now” button that appears on the home page.
- On clicking the apply button, the farmer will be taken to the registration page.
- Now you have to enter all the information asked in the application form.
- On submitting the application form, the farmer will receive a message stating “Successfully Registered”.
Read More: TATA Steel Downstream Recruitment 2023 (TSDPL) | Apply Link for Diploma/BE/B.Tech/MBA
If you are a farmer and want to apply for Pradhan Mantri Kusum Solar Pump Scheme then apply directly online by visiting pmkusum.mnre.gov.in website. Remember that you cannot always apply for solar pumps in this scheme. You should keep the information that the application will be started in this scheme and apply at the right time.