Sikshashree scheme Apply online: Shikshashree Scheme was launched by West Bengal Government for the students of the state. The scheme was first launched in 2014 by the Chief Minister of the state, Mamata Banerjee.
About Sikhashree scholarship 2022 – 2023
|Name of Scholarship
|West Bengal Government
|Backward class Students (Class 5 – 8) of West Bengal
|Up to Rs. 800 per year
|Financial Support to meritorious Students from backward-class low-income families
Sikshashree scheme apply online | WB SC/ST Students apply online
The main objective of this scheme was to bring all the backward students of the state back into the mainstream of education by providing financial assistance. We have known since ancient times that students are the future of the country. Keeping this in mind, since independence, central and state governments have been providing financial assistance to students from time to time.
Students will get financial help through Shikshashree Scheme.
Today we will discuss Shikshashree Scheme by State Govt. Many schemes have been brought by the Chief Minister for the welfare of the citizens of the state. Health, food, safety, education, and advancement of women are all these issues in mind, the project has launched. Kanyashree, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, and Sikshasree Scheme have been introduced for studies.
This Shikshashree Scheme is brought only for State Schedule and SC, ST and only they can apply for this scheme. 800 rupees per annum will be given to students of classes V to VIII studying in state government schools under the Shikshashree scheme. Now let’s know about the application procedure, and eligibility to get this money.
Shikshashree Scheme Application Eligibility:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Scheduled and SC, ST category students can apply for this scheme.
- Annual family income of the applicant should be less than 2.5 lakhs.
- They cannot apply if they have received financial assistance in any kind of project before.
- For the application, you have to contact the head teacher of your school.
Shikshashree Scheme Application Documents:-
- School education certificate.
- Know some information before applying for Shikshashree Scheme.
- Proof of annual income of the family.
- National identity card.
- Possession of Aadhaar card is mandatory.
- Must have own bank account otherwise, this application cannot be made.
- Address proof.
- Current color photo
- This application can be done through offline only.
Please comment below about this. Share and subscribe if you like. Stay tuned for more such news updates. thank you