SAIL MT Recruitment 2022: Steel Authority of India (SAIL) is hiring candidates for the posts of Management Trainees. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of SAIL at sail.com till November 23. Through this recruitment drive, a total of 245 vacant posts will be filled. Check important dates, vacancies, and other details here.
SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2022
The table below will provide the candidate with the highlights of the recruitment. They will also come to know some important information regarding recruitment.
|Category of the Article
|Name of the Examination
|SAIL MT Recruitment 2022
|Exam Conducting Authority
|Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL)
|Number of Vacancies
|Rs 50,000 to 1,60,0000
|Selection Process Based on
|GATE -2022 Scores >> Group Discussion and Interview
SAIL Management Trainees Vacancies 2022
SAIL Recruitment Notification 2022
The candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant post in the SAIL shall go through the notification completely. The notification fills you in with all the details regarding the job profile, salary, exam pattern, syllabus, allowances, place of recruitment, etc. The steps to reach the official notification are provided below for you.
- The aspirants shall begin by visiting the official portal of the SAIL.
- Then she/he can go check the Jobs section present on the home page.
- There is the column, you will find the link: MT Recruitment- Recruitment of 245 Management Trainees (Technical) in SAIL through GATE-2022.
- As you click on the link a new [age with the advertisement PDF will be opened. You have the option to read the same in Hindi if you download the other PDF.
- As the PDF is opened you can download it to your system and read it thoroughly.
- After this, if you fulfill all the eligibility points listed then you shall apply with help of the same portal.
SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Applicants who are planning to apply for the SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 should read the eligibility criteria properly prior to applying. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
The basic education qualification required for the applicants is that applicants should possess a degree in engineering with a minimum of 65 % marks as a result of the average marks obtained in all semesters. Additionally, they should have completed their engineering in the following disciplines:
- Instrumentation and Mining
In addition to this, the applicants of the following Branches are also eligible to apply for these vacancies.
Age Criteria (On 23rd November 2022)
The General candidates should have a maximum age limit of 28 years.
|Upper Age Limit Relaxation
Application Process for SAIL MT Recruitment 2022
- Visit the authority website at www.sail.co.in.
- Afterward, the applicant will find a section on “Careers”.Click on that icon.
- The applicant will land on the sailcareer.com website.
- On the homepage, a news section will appear. On that homepage, the applicant will find a “Login” icon on the top right-hand side.
- If an applicant is a new user, the applicant has to fill in their basic details and have to do One Time Registration(OTR).
- They will receive the user id and password after registration.
- Then again they have to log in as a registered user by filling up the user ID and password.
- Fill in all the educational details as well as their GATE score and at the same time upload all the scanned documents.
- Now make payment through online mode or via bank challan.
- After successful payment, the registration slip will exhibit “Confirmed” status.
- After that submit the application and download the registration/application form.
Documents to be kept Ready
- An active email id and mobile number
- GATE 2022 Registration number
- Scanned cloured passport size photo and signature in jpg/jpeg of size up to 50kb.
SAIL MT Application Fees
HOW TO APPLY FOR SAIL MT POSTS?
Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of SAIL at sail.com. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Visit the official website of the SAIL i.e. sail.co.in.
- Look for the registration link.
- Register yourself on the portal.
- Complete the application process step by step by filling required information, and uploading the documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form. and Take a printout of it for future reference.