Namo Tablet Yojana 2023: Namo E-Tablet Yojana has released a notification for School and College students. That is college and School students will be given branded and high-quality tablets at a very low price of about 1000 rupees. The government wants to provide Modern Education using this tablet. In this Covid-19 situation, they could give the students tablets free of cost. The government takes only 1000 rupees and gives the students good quality and all will provide the tablet with features but taking only 1000 rupees.
Namo Tablet Prakalpa 2023 OVERVIEW:
|Name of the scheme||Namo E-Tablet Scheme 2023|
|AIM||For School & College Students|
|Beneficiaries||All students of the state|
|Benefits||Providing tablets to students at an affordable price of around 1000 rupees|
What are the eligibility criteria for the Namo e-Tablet Yojana 2023; check it below;
- The annual income of the applicant’s house should not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
- You must be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat.
- Applicants must be below the poverty line.
- The applicant must have passed the 12th standard and have also taken admitted to any college in the first year of the undergraduate course.
What are the documents required for the Namo e-Tablet Scheme 2023; check below;
- Original residence certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- 12th pass certificate
- Certificate of admission in any institution for pursuing graduation course or polytechnic course
- Certificate of Below Poverty Line, otherwise Ration Card
- caste certificate
Specifications of the Tablet (ACER / LENOVO):
- 7-inch HD Display
- Quad-Core Processor 1.3 GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB Internal / 64 GB Expandable Micro SD
- 3450 mAh Battery
- Weight< 350 gms
- 4G Micro Single SIM(LTE)(Voice Calling)
- 5 MP Rear Camera and 2 MP Front
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
Apply for the NAMO E-TABLET Scheme 2023:
How to apply for the Namo e-Tablet Prakalpa 2023 –step by step process; check it below;
- Firstly, go to the official website: Click Here
- Contact your College, School, or any educational institution.
- Know all about information for Namo e-Tablet scheme
- Then, in the school and college, you will have to deposit the 1000 rupees which will be charged for the Tablet.
- If any problem occurred, check below;
- Helpline Number: 079 2656 6000 (11:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- WHAT IS NAMO TABLET YOJANA AND WHO WILL GET ITS BENEFITS?
Namo E Tablet Scheme Gujarat began Gujarat students the government went a scheme whereby those languishing below the poverty line students Rs by the state government 1000 in branded tablet education will be provided to receive.
- WILL THE TABLET BE AVAILABLE FOR FREE IN NAMO E-TABLET SCHEME?
“No” Namo E-Tablet Scheme, students will have to deposit ₹ 1000 in educational institutions or colleges to get a tablet.
- WHO CAN APPLY TO GET A TABLET FOR ₹ 1000?
Gujarat State students who are living below the poverty line and whose annual family income is less than ₹ 100000, can apply for a tablet for ₹ 1000 under the Namo e tablet scheme.
- HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE OR ONLINE TO BUY NAMO E-TABLET?
In order to buy Namo E-Tablet, you have to enroll in any institution or college to get an education up to the 12th standard, whereas the application has to be done offline.
- WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO TAKE NAMO E TABLET?
Aadhar Card, Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Residence Certificate, BPL Card, etc.
|Apply Online||Registration | Lo-gin|
|Official Website||Click Here|