IOCL Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts from various states.
The name of the posts is the engagement of Trade/ Technician/ Graduate Apprentices under the Apprentices.
IndianOil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undertakings in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technician, Graduate & Trade Apprentices (Technical and Non – Technical at its Locations in States and UTs of India (Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu, West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand, Assam, Sikkim, Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, UT of Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, UT of J&K, UT of Ladakh, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand).
What is the educational qualification for the recruitment of IOCL –in detail below;
Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E or equivalent, MBA or equivalent, or MCA / CA/ ICWA, LLB shall NOT be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection/termination or at any time during the period of training.
What is the age limit for the application of IOCL –in detail below;
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on date of reckoning i.e. 31.12.2022 (Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC-NCLi.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them). Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST) and up to 13 years for OBC-NCL candidates.
What are the documents required for the applications of IOCL –in detail below;
- Xth std /SSLC /Matriculation certificate/mark sheet issued by the concerned Education Board as proof of Date of Birth. No other document Will be accepted for verification of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate from the Institute stating that the Candidate has pursued through regular mode and the year of passing
- Semester-wise / Year-wise mark sheets of ITI (NCVT) / HSC / Graduation/Diploma in Engineering.
- Final ITI (NCVT) Certificate/HSC/Graduation/ Diploma in Engineering issued by the respective Board / Authority/ Institute.
What is the selection process for the recruitment of IOCL –in detail below;
- The Selection shall be on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the Online Test and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
- The Online Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s) consisting of four options with one correct option.
- The candidates will be assessed on parameters/sections as below.
Application Procedure for the recruitment of IOCL:
How to apply for the recruitment of Indian Oil Corporation Limited –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of IOCL: Link
- Secondly, click on ‘Apply Online’
- Thirdly, fill up the application details
- Fourthly, scan & upload the documents
- At last, submit it.
Important Dates & Links for IOCL Recruitment:
Last date of application: 03.01.2023
Official Website of IOCL: Link
Online Application Link: Apply Online
Official Notification: Download