WB TET Admit Card 2022 Direct Link: The west Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) released the WB TET Admit Card 2022 on the 30th of November 2022.
TET will be held on Sunday, December 11, from 12 noon to 2:30 pm. Managed by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education. West Bengal Board Of Primary Education decided on some information about the exam venue at the last minute. It has been reported that there has been confusion regarding the name and addresses of some exam centers. In some cases, the name and address did not match, and in some cases, there was a mistake. So the board has released the names of new exam centers.
WB TET Exam 2022 Overview
|Examination||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Organization||West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Course Name||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for Lower Primary & Upper Primary Level|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|WB Primary TET 2022 Vacancies||11,000+|
|Selection Process||Written Exams-|
Paper-I and Paper-II
|Documents Required to download WB TET Admit Card 2022||Application Number, Name, DOB, & Login ID|
|Education Qualification||12th pass with minimum 50% marks and finished or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)|
12th pass with a minimum of 45% marks and finished or appearing in the final year of 2-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
12th pass with minimum 50% marks and finished or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) (Special Education), a course recognised by the Rehabilitation Council of India shall be considered.OR
Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of 2 years B. Ed
|Age Limit||candidates above the age of 18 years can apply for the WB Primary TET 2022, There IS no upper age limit criteria|
|Application Fee||Gen: ₹150/-OBC-A and OBC-B: ₹100/-SC/ST/PH: ₹50/-|
|Qualifying Marks||Gen: 60%|
SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PH, EC, Ex-SMS, and DH (Death-in-harness): 55%
|Language||Hindi, English, and Bengali|
|Exam Date||11th December 2022|
|Helpline||Contact Number: 033-2986-0246|
Address: Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan DK 7/1, Sector II, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091
WB TET Exam 2022 Important Dates
|WB TET Notification Release Date||14th October 2022|
|WB TET Application Begins||14th October 2022|
|WB TET Application ends||3rd November 2022|
|WB Primary TET Admit Card||29th November 2022|
|WB Primary TET Exam Date||11th December 2022 (Sunday)|
|WB Primary TET Answer Key||To be Announced|
|WB Primary TET Result||To be Announced|
Documents to be Carried along with WBBPE Admit Card 2022
- Black Ballpoint Pen
- Two passport-size colored photos
- ID proof (Such as Voter ID, Driving License, PAN card, etc.)
Details Mentioned on the WB TET Admit Card 2022
After WB TET Admit Card 2022, Candidates must check all the personal details mentioned on it. Make sure that the following details are correctly printed on it:
- Name of the Exam Conducting Body
- Name of Exam
- Name of Examinee
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Name of the WB TET Examination Centre
- Address of the WB TET Examination Centre
- Exam Centre Code
- Exam Date & Time of Examination
- Photo of Candidate
- WB TET Important Instruction
- A detailed list of Articles allowed and not allowed inside the Exam Venue
WB TET Exam Day Guidelines 2022
- All applicants must have their admit cards with them in order to enter the exam Hall; otherwise, they will not be allowed to take the exam.
- They must also have a current photo ID with them for identity verification and security checks.
- They must arrive there at least one hour before the exam time,
- Anyone who arrives past the deadline risk having their access denied from the exam hall,
- Additionally, candidates must follow the COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- Examples include wearing masks, avoiding eye contact, and abiding by all other exam room regulations.
Steps to Download the WB Primary Admit Card
- Step 1: Visit the Official website of the WB TET i.e. https://wwww.wbbpe.org/
- Step 2: Navigate to the “Download WB TET Admit Card link” and click on it.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new log-in Page.
- Step 4: Candidates have to Enter their Registration Number and Password in order to log in.
- Step 5: Once you’ve logged in, the WB TET Admit card will be displayed on your Screen.
- Step 6: Download and keep a Printout of it for future reference.