Google Research Scholar Program 2023 | (Apply Now)
Google Research Scholar Program 2023 | (Apply Now): We have good news for all researchers worldwide. Candidates who aim to research the fields relevant to Google are welcome to apply for the Google Research Scholar Program.
The Google Research Scholar Program, 2023-2024,
aims to help and support early-career professors to carry out research projects. This program supports professors worldwide at research institutions; interested candidates from all around the world are invited to apply for the Google Scholar program. The scholar program funds are estimated at $60,000.
We encourage all the Professors from every corner of the world to apply for this golden opportunity and use your talents and findings. Google is hoping to develop a long-term relationship with Professors and their conclusions. For more details, go through this article. To know more about the Google Scholar program for 2023, check the information below and apply.
Read More: SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, Last date, Notification
Google Research Scholar Program 2023 Details.
- Country: Worldwide
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships for Scholars
- Level: Research Professors
- Organization: Google
- Deadline: 1st December 2022.
To be eligible for the Google Research Program 2023-2024, you must fulfill the following criteria;
- You must be a full-time associate, assistant, or professor at a degree-granting institution or university.
- You must have received your Ph.D. within seven years of submission.
- Exception for applicants with delays in parental leave, leave of absence, etc., is considered. You can request this exception of leaves in an application.
- You can submit one application in one round.
- You must only apply for one proposal.
- You can only apply three times within seven years post-PhD.
Areas of Interest
All the proposals submitted are reviewed within six months of submission. You will be asked to categorize your proposal into one of the areas of interest given below:
- Human-computer interaction
- Health Research
- Natural language processing
- Quantum computing
- Machine perception
- Applied Science
- Algorithm and optimization
- Machine learning and data mining
- Software engineering and programming languages
- Systems (hardware/software)
- Structured Data, extraction, semantic graph, and database management.
- All International candidates are eligible for the Google Scholar program
- The candidate must be a full-time assistant or professor at the university.
- Ph.D. graduates must have received the degree in 2015 or later
- The application process is online
- Interested candidates can apply a maximum of three times within seven years of post PhD
The last date for the submission of application for the Google Research Scholar Programme is 1st December 2022
How to Apply?
Follow the following steps to apply for the Google Research Scholar program:
- First, you should know how to write a good proposal: Check Here
- Try to write a proposal as mentioned in step 1
- Now you have to submit the proposal as the application opens
- Candidates will know about their selection after four months
To know more details and to apply, visit the official link given below: