e-RUPI Digital Payment app download: Direct Link to download
eRUPI Digital Payment app: To promote digital payments, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch e-Rupee, an e-voucher-based digital payment solution, via video conference at 30.30 pm today. It is a prepaid e-voucher, created by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
E-Rupee is a cashless and non-communicative device. This is a QR code or SMS string-based e-voucher, which is sent to the beneficiary’s mobile. It will pay the service provider on time without the involvement of any intermediary
Click Here: Download now
eRUPI Digital Payment app;10 benefits of digital payment:
- E-Rupee is a cashless and contactless digital payment.
- The service digitally connects sponsors and beneficiaries.
- Ensures leak-proof delivery of various welfare services.
- This is a QR Code or SMS string-based e-Voucher, delivered to the beneficiaries’ mobiles.
- Users of this seamless one-time payment system will be able to redeem vouchers without using the service provider’s card, digital payment app, or internet banking.
- Connects e-Rupee service sponsors with beneficiaries and service providers digitally without any physical interface.
- Being pre-paid in nature, it allows the service provider to make timely payments without the involvement of an intermediary. Assures payment.