BEL Apprenticeship Training: Bharat Electronics Limited is a Navaratna and India’s premier professional electronics, multi-unit, multi-product, Public sector Company under the Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India. BEL, Chennai unit is engaging Engineering Graduates (B.E. & B.Tech) and Diploma Holders in Engineering or Technology (passed during 2020, 2021 & 2022) to undergo Apprenticeship Training for a period of ONE YEAR under the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) through the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BoAT), Southern Region in the following disciplines:
Post Name and Vacancy for BEL Recruitment 2022:
Post Name and Vacancy for BEL Recruitment are given below.
- Category – I Graduate Apprentices:
- Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
Eligibility for BEL Recruitment 2022:
Eligibility for BEL Recruitment is given below.
- Candidate must be from Southern Region (Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, and Pondicherry) only.
- Candidates should possess a Graduation/ Diploma from a recognized Board/ University on or after 01-04-2020.
Salary for BEL Recruitment 2022:
The selected candidates will be getting a salary amount between the pay scale of Rs 10400 to 11110.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained
in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Candidates having CGPA scores or Grade systems should convert them into percentages
as per their respective university norms. Conversion details prescribed by the
university/college should be furnished.
- Statutory Reservation will be as per Government norms.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-Mail followed by the publishing of the list of
selected candidates on the BEL Website.
How To Apply for BEL Recruitment 2022:
Walk-In Selection Venue: Bharat Electronics Limited Nandambakkam Chennai-600 089, Date & Time: 24.12.2022 & 09:30 am.