What is ISO Certification: ISO certificate is a Quality Standards Certificate that is given to a company, organization, business, and industry. ISO has more than 155 member countries. It is an independent organization that provides standards of quality, safety, and efficiency of the products and services of a business.
Along with the increasing competition among businesses, it has also become necessary to provide quality products and services to customers. ISO certification helps you to improve the credibility and overall efficiency of your business. That’s why ISO Certification is very important.
Types Of ISO Certification
- ISO 9001 2008 – Quality Management
- ISO 10012 – Measure Management System
- ISO 14001:2015- Environmental Management
- ISO 2700:2013 – Information security Management
- ISO 22008:2005 – Food Safety Management
- ISO 29990 – Learning Services for Non-formal Education and Training
- ISO 20000-1 – IT Service Management System
- ISO 50001 – Energy Management
Benefits Of ISO
ISO This is an internationally recognized Quality Standards Certificate, we know below what benefits we get from ISO Certificate:
- ISO helps in reducing the barriers in the business or industry.
- One of the great benefits of ISO is that it is very fair dealing and it attracts new customers and helps in increasing their trust.
- With the competition among businesses, ISO is important to maintain its place in the market and to provide high-quality products and services.
- ISO It is very important to get accuracy and growth in an industry or business.
- ISO helps in increasing the credibility of the service and products in the market.
- ISO certification helps save both money and time while increasing productivity at a lower cost.
- Standards ensure consistent quality to defined standards, thereby lowering customer expectations and resulting in customer satisfaction with your products and services.
- ISO certifies that the organization or management system creation process is all involved in the service document process.
- So it is very important for a company or for doing any business to have an ISO Certificate because it shows the quality and purity of your products.
ISO 9000: What is ISO 9000?
Over one million organizations worldwide are independently certified, making ISO 9001 one of the most widely used management tools in the world today. The ISO 9000 family of QMS ie quality management systems is a set of standards.
The use of ISO 9000 helps ensure that customers receive consistent, high-quality products and services, which in turn provide many business benefits.
ISO 9000 – ISO 9001 Information
Earlier the company was given this certificate by ISO 9001:2008 but now ISO 9001:2015 certificate is provided and ISO 9000 is maintained by the International standardization organization only. (It is managed by the Accreditation and Certification Authorities.) Changes are also made to its rules if required.
ISO 9000 is a category of quality management systems issued by ISO in 1987. Now the ISO 9001 Quality Management System is the world’s best and most popular quality improvement system, with over one million certified organizations in nearly 180 countries.
How to Check ISO Certificate Validity Online?
You can easily check your ISO certificate online just by following a few steps:
- Visit the IAF website and then go to the drop-down menu labeled IAF Signatures and Members.
- Select the country you’re looking for by clicking the country. A new screen that provides information on the accreditation body for the country appears. If the accredited body’s name listed in the ISO certificate isn’t on the index of accredited organizations for the country, it is not valid.
How to do ISO Certification
- Creating Application:- After choosing the ISO standard and ISO Certification body, the entrepreneur creates an application in a prescribed form. In this application, the right and obligations of the entrepreneur and certification body parties and responsibility issues, confidentiality, and access rights are included.
- Inspection of documents by Registrar:- ISO Certificate body, is. Examines quality manuals and documents related to all policies and procedures adopted by the organization. The ISO registrar identifies ISO standards with the necessary expectation of possible deficiencies by examining past work.
- Pre-determined need assessment:- Pre-determined inspection of the quality management system, identifies the critical deficiencies of the organization and the fault of the system. Therefore, the registrar gives an opportunity to organization to rectify these deficiencies before the scheduled inspection of registration.
- Keeping the Action Plan ready:- After the ISO Registrar tells the shortcomings of the organization, the applicant should always make an action plan to remove the shortcomings. This action plan should be included in the list of essential tasks of the quality management system.
- Onsite Inspection and Testing: – The ISO Registrar himself inspects the changes made by the organization. During the inspection, if the registrar finds that something does not meet the ISO standards, the registrar determines the difficulties and identifies the issues. The deficiency found in the test is called disagreement and on the basis of difficulty, it is divided into two parts:-
- Minor Disagreements:- According to ISO Standards, these are minor deficiencies of the system.
- Major Disagreements: – Major problems such as lack of quality system and out of reach of the customer are included in this.
- Final Examination:- The process of registration cannot proceed until all the deficiencies and disagreements are satisfied and verified by the registrar. Re-testing is done for the affected areas and its cost is also included in it.
- Getting ISO Certificate:- After completing all the disagreements, and after all the deficiencies are corrected in the ISO audit report, the registrar is granted the ISO registration.
- Surveillance test:- From time to time, the organization’s Surveillance test is done for ISO quality standard inspection.