PFMS Scholarship 2023: the government has started the PFMS scholarship. If you are a student and want to get the benefit of this scheme, then you are requested to read this article till the end. Because today we are going to provide you with all the important information related to Public Financial Management System Scholarship (PFMS) through this article.
PFMS Scholarship 2022-23 Highlights
|Name of the scholarship||Public Financial Management System Scholarship|
|Initiated by||Public Financial Management System|
|HELP DESK Toll-Free No.||1800 118 111|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
Procedure to log in under PFMS
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of PFMS.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Get Login Details.
- You have to click on this option.
- After clicking, the login form will open in front of you.
- Enter all the information asked in this form like Login ID Password etc.
- After entering you have to click on the login button.
- This is how you’ll be able to log in
List Of Scholarships Under PFMS Or PFMS Scholarship 2023 List
PFMS Scholarship Apply Online – The Following Scholarships Are Present At The PFMS Scholarship 2023,
- PFMS Scholarship To Universities/College Students
- PFMS Post Matric Scholarship For SC Students
- The PFMS Scholarship Pre-Matric Scholarship For SC Students
- PFMS Student Scholarship National Means Cum Merit Scholarship
- PFMS Scholarship National Scheme For Incentive For The Girl Child For Secondary Education
- Pfms.Nic.In Scholarship Top Class Education Scheme For SC
- The Pfms.Nic.In Scholarship For Up-Gradation Of Merit Of SC Students
- Pfms.Nic.In Scholarship For Post-Matric Scholarship For OBCs
PFMS Scholarship Apply Online – Eligibility And Criteria
The Candidate Who Has Eligible For The Scholarship Who Is Students Must Follow The Following Eligibility Criteria Given Below.
- The Applicant Must Be A Citizen Of India.
- Annual Family Income Must be Below Rs 60 Lakh Rupees.
- The Applicant Must Be Between The Age Of 18 To 25 Years.
- The Applicant Must Be A List Passed Class 10th.
PFMS Scholarship Apply Online – Documents Required
The Following Documents Are Required If You Want To Apply For The Scholarship (PFMS Scholarship Apply Online)
- Aadhar Card For Identification Purposes
- Class 12th Passing Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Free Receipt
- Educational Certificate
Know the Online Procedure to check PFMS Scholarship Payment Status
- To check your payment for the PFMS scholarship you have to follow the simple steps-
- To check the scholarship payment status, first of all, the candidate will have to go through the link https://pfms.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx of the official website of PFMS.
- Now on the homepage, the candidate will have to click on the “Know Your Payment” option.
- Then, the candidate will have to fill in the information as asked on the screen and then hit the search tab.
Know the Online Procedure to Track NSP Payments
- First of all, the candidate will have to go through the link https://pfms.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx of the official website of PFMS.
- Now, on the homepage, the candidate will have to hit the “track NSP payment” link.
- Then, on the newly opened page, the candidate will have to fill Bank name and account number or NSP application ID and captcha code and then click on the search tab.
- Now, the NSP payment details will be displayed on the screen.
Read More : WBMDFC Track Application 2023 | ঐক্যশ্রী স্ট্যাটাস চেক লিংক