WB Health Officer Recruitment 2023 | West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department will recruit a large number of Community Health Officer posts. A notification has already been issued regarding this recruitment.
West Bengal Community Health Officer Recruitment | Details including
West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department will recruit a large number of Community Health Officer posts. A notification has already been issued regarding this recruitment. This recruitment is contract based but the salary is attractive. Unemployed youth from any district of the state can apply.
After the appointment, the Health Worker may be posted to any SC-Suswasthya Kendra in the State as per National Health Mission norms. Applications can be submitted from Tuesday, January 3 at 11 a.m. to January 15 at 12 p.m. We will know details about this recruitment in this report.
- Post Name: Community Health Officer
- Total Vacancies: Total number of vacancies for the mentioned posts- 1100 (572 posts for general category candidates, 231 SC, 66 ST, 187 OBC posts, and 44 posts reserved for specially-abled candidates)
- Candidates must have passed GNM/ BSc Nursing/ Post Basic BSc Nursing/ Post Basic BSc Nursing/ Post Basic BSc Nursing with BPCCHN or CPCH from a West Bengal Nursing Council-recognized institution to apply for this post.
- It should be accompanied by a Registration Certificate/Provisional Certificate/Certificate of Reciprocal Registration from the West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Candidates should be able to speak, write and read the Bengali language. Must have computer knowledge of MS Office and the internet.
- Age: Candidates’ age should be a maximum of 40 years to apply. However, in the case of reserved candidates age relaxation is given as per government rules.
How to apply WB Health Officer Recruitment 2023?
Apply online only. First, candidates have to download the application form by logging in to the specific website www.wbhealth.gov.in of the state health department online. Fill out the application form correctly and upload the passport-size photograph and signature at the designated place. Finally, the application form has to be submitted.
Candidates for this post will be selected after qualifying through a written test and interview. 85% weightage will be given in the written exam and 15% weightage in the oral exam.
- Monthly Salary: 20 thousand rupees per month.
- Application Fee: General category candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs 100 and reserved candidates Rs 50.
- The application start date is 3 January 2023
- Last date of registration: 9 January 2023
- Last date for submission of application fee: 9 January 2023
- Last date for submission of the complete application form: is 15 January 2023