SBI YONO Forgot Username: If you are a State Bank of India customer, you can enjoy mobile banking from the comfort of your home through the official website. All you need to remember is your username and password to log in to YONO SBI and you can connect to your bank at any time.
Forgot the Username or Password of SBI YONO?
If you want, you can also do work related to the bank through the website. However, it can be done safely by connecting to the mobile application. State Bank of India has also implemented a 6-digit MPIN to further improve security, which helps people to work safely and faster.
If you are already using yono.sbi but have forgotten its username and password, then you do not need to know the bank for this. By adopting the online process, you can reset it sitting at home. Let us tell you the process of changing the username or password of SBI Yono.
How to reset the SBI YONO account username
- If you have forgotten your password or username, the first thing you need to do to reset it is onlinesbi.com. Here you have to choose the option of personal banking and go to login.
- Now here you have to click on Forget User Name or Login Password. After that click on forget my username and fill in the requested information like account CIF number, country, registered mobile number, and captcha code.
- After submission, an OTP will come on your registered mobile number, which you will have to enter. As soon as you enter the OTP, you will see your user name on the screen and the same details will also come on your mobile via SMS.
How to Reset SBI YONO Account Password
The password can be reset in the same way as you reset the username. Let’s know its process.
- To reset the password of SBI Yono, go to onlinesbi.com for this.
- Here click on Personal Banking, then click on Forget my login password.
- Here details like country, username, account number, registered mobile number, date of birth and captcha, etc. have to be filled in.
- After this, an OTP will come on the registered phone number from your bank, after entering which the password can be reset.