WBPSC recruitment 2023: West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSC) has released the recruitment notification. Recruitment to the post of Veterinary Officer under the Animal Resource Development Department. The recruitment notification has been published on the Public Service Commission’s official website.
WBPSC recruitment 2023 | Vacancies for158 Veterinary Officer
- Post: Veterinary Officer
- Vacancies: Total 158. Out of these 31 vacancies are reserved for Scheduled Castes, 8 for Scheduled Tribes, 17 for OBC A, 12 for OBC B and 13 for general category candidates in the PD (Partially Deaf) category, 1 for Scheduled Castes.
Eligibility for the Vacancies Veterinary Officer
- Educational Qualification:
- A Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B. V. Sc. & A.H.) or Veterinary Science (B.V. Sc.) from a recognized University/Institute;
- Registration with a Veterinary Council established under any statute of the State government or the Government of India;
- Knowledge of Bengali or Nepali – both spoken and written.
The application fee is Rs 210. SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and PWD are exempt.
Category of vacancies
Other Important Details
- Salary: 56100 to 1,44,300 as per Level 16.
- Application Procedure: Interested candidates can apply online through the PSC website wbpsc.gov.in.
- Application Fee: Rs.210 required. However, there is a difference in application fees in the case of the reserved category.
- Important Dates: The online application process will start on 30th January 2023. Interested candidates should apply by 3 pm on February 20.
- Candidates who want to know more about this topic can visit the PSC website wbpsc.gov.in/.