Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023: Have you also passed 12th but due to lack of money, you are turning away from higher education, then now you need to turn your back, but take an encouraging step towards higher education, because, in this article, we will tell you in detail Kotak Kanya Will tell about Scholarship 2022-23.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022-23 : Quick Look
|Name of the Foundation||Kotak Education Foundation|
|Name of the Scholarship||Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023|
|Collaboration||CSR Project on Education & Livelihood of Kotak Mahindra Group companies|
|Name of the Article||Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022-23|
|Type of Article||Scholarship|
|Who Can Apply?||All 12th Passed Girl Students Can Apply|
|Amount of Scholarship?||The scholarship amount of up to Rs. 1.5 lakh* per year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Application||31st December 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022-23: Key Features & Benefits?
Come, now we want to tell all of you girls about the benefits and features that are available under this scholarship, which are as follows –
- The scholarship amount of up to Rs. 1.5 lakh* per year will be given to each selected scholar till completion of her professional graduation courses/degrees.
- The scholarship amount under Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 can be utilized only to cover academic expenses, including tuition fees, hostel fees (applicable only for on-campus hostel), internet, laptop, books, stationery, etc.
- With the help of all the above points, we have told all our girls about the benefits and features that they will get under this scholarship so that you can apply for this scheme and get its benefits.
Required Essential Documents For Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022-23?
Here, we want to tell you about the documents that you will need to apply for this scholarship, which are as follows –
- Mark sheet of previous qualifying examination (Class 12)
- Fee structure (for the academic year 2022-23)
- Bonafide student certificate/ letter from college
- college seat allotment document
- Income proof of parents/guardians
- ITR of parents for FY 2021-22 (if available)
- Aadhaar card
- bank passbook
- A passport-size photograph
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Death certificate of parent (for single parent/orphan candidates) etc.
You will have to scan and upload all the above documents so that you can easily apply for this scheme and get its benefits.
How to Apply Online For Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022?
There are some easy steps to apply for this scholarship:
- First visit to the official website of Kotak Kanya Scholarship.
- On the website page, click on the “Click Here” option to apply for the scholarship.
- Now, you will redirect to the application page, here you have to enter your email address, and then a password will be sent to your mail address.
- Use that password to log in and fill out the application form for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 and upload all the necessary documents.
- Finally, click on the submit button and your application will be submitted successfully.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Renewal Application
Scholarship renewal is necessary every year after completion of the first year for the remaining duration of the course. Renewal applicants are required to maintain an academic performance that must always be greater than or equal to a 6-grade point average (GPA) or greater than 70% or equivalent, must have no dropouts from regular academic sessions, and must have no disciplinary issues. Renewal will be at the sole discretion of Kotak Education Foundation.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Helpline Number
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 262)
|Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 Website Link||Click Here|
|For Latest Update||Click|