WB Health Recruitment 2022: A great recruitment notification has been published in West Bengal. This is a great opportunity for those of you who are looking for a good job with minimum and very little educational qualification.
WB Health Recruitment 2022 | West Bengal there is a lot of recruitment of health workers
Health workers will be recruited in different blocks in West Bengal this time. The biggest advantage of recruitment is that you can apply for the job here only with the Madhyamik pass qualification. And candidates will be directly appointed to the staff post without any such special test. Discussed in detail below, know.
NAME OF EMPLOYING ORGANIZATION AND POST
This recruitment is mainly done by the State Health Department under the supervision of the West Bengal State Government. In that case, health workers will be appointed by various blocks and BDO offices of the state. Through this, staff will be recruited in various Gram Panchayats and GPs under the block.
In order to apply for this WB Health Recruitment 2022, you must have passed minimum secondary from any recognized school board or organization. Also, highly educated job aspirants will also be considered equally eligible to apply.
Candidate Age Limit:
The maximum age limit for applying here is 40 years. In this case, special age relaxation has been given to reserve category candidates.
You can apply by submitting the application form offline. In that case, follow a few steps,
- First of all, collect the recruitment application form from the official recruitment website.
- The direct link to this application form is given below, download it and take it out on a white A4 size paper.
- Then fill out this application form with all your information very carefully.
- In that case give the details of your name, father or husband’s name, educational qualification, age, gender, address, cast status, mobile number, and email id, etc.
- Attach a colored passport-size photograph of yourself. A signature must be made with it. Also, attach all your documents xerox, and self-attested with this application form.
- Finally, fill them all in an envelope and submit it to the concerned BDO office by the specified date.
The documents which must be carried in case of recruitment application,
- Secondary school admit card or birth certificate as proof of age
- Mark sheet and certificate of own secondary school
- Color passport-size photograph and signature
- Voter card or Aadhar card as proof of permanent address
- Cast Certificate if any
- A valid and active mobile number and email ID
There is no written test for recruitment. Candidates will be selected and appointed through direct interviews.
- In that case, after receiving the applications they are first selected through the shortlisting.
- This shortlisting will be done on the basis of the educational qualification of the candidates and marks will be allotted to them on the basis of this educational qualification.
- After that the interview call letter is sent to the candidates through the door-to-door post, it will mention the date and address of the interview.
- Candidates have to reach and report for the interview within the specified date at the said address.
- Candidates will be thoroughly screened in this interview by asking general questions and looking at personalities.
- At the end of all recruitment merit list will be prepared and the qualified candidates will be selected from the candidates.
You must apply for the recruitment by January 20, 2023. In that case, apply offline by following the above application procedure.
Below is the link to the official notification of recruitment in various blocks, download and know more details about this recruitment and application. Also there the application form (Application Form) and the address to send the application form have been given.
- OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION/APPLICATION FORM: CLICK HERE