TATA Steel Recruitment 2023: TATA Steel has released a notification for the recruitment of an Assistant Manager (IL6) for the Engineering & Projects Division. Internal Career Opportunities for JB 6A and JB 6B (TSM locations).
Applications are invited from interested employees of JBA and JBB grade working at TSM locations for the position of Assistant Manager (IL6) for the Project, Manufacturing, Construction, and Design verticals of the E&P division.
The name of the post is Assistant Manager. Such employees will undergo a specially designed 6 Month course which will comprise of the classroom (At Jamshedpur) as well as on-the-job (at any of the company locations) training.
What is the educational qualification for the recruitment of TATA Steel –in detail below;
- Must have completed BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) in the above-specified discipline
- Must have attended Full-time AICTE/UGC approved Campus Program. Part time courses, distance education programs, and correspondence courses are not eligible
- Must have scored a minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) Examination.
Functions to be Selected for TATA Steel Recruitment 2023:
- Civil & Structural
- Electrical /Electronics/Instrumentation
- Mineral Processing/Mining
- Production Engineering.
What is the age limit for the application of TATA Steel –in detail below;
Should not be more than 35 years as of 31st January 2023 (Candidates born on or after 31st January 1988).
Must have completed Three (3) years in any of the locations of TSM /TSL (with continuity of service) as on the date of advertisement and currently should be in the level JBA & JBB.
Application Procedure for the recruitment of TATA Steel:
How to apply for the recruitment of TATA Steel –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of TATA Steel: Link
- Secondly, click on the ‘Application’
- Thirdly, fill up the application details
- Fourthly, scan & upload the documents
- At last, submit it.
What is the selection procedure for the recruitment of TATA Steel –in detail below;
- The selection procedure will comprise of functional/behavioral assessment through a written test, cognitive test and interview process
- Specific guidelines pertaining to assessment will be shared with the eligible candidates before written test.
- Candidate who are found ineligible as per the laid down criteria at any stage of selection process will be immediately disqualified from further selection process.
Important Dates & Links for TATA Steel Recruitment 2023:
Last date of application: 29.01.2023
Official Website of TATA Steel: Link
Online Application Link: Apply Online
Official Notification: Download