Swami Vivekananda Status Check: Various government and private scholarships have been arranged to help meritorious students in higher education. Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is one such scholarship. This scholarship was launched by the state government. All students of the state (11th and 12th standard, graduation level, post-graduation, medical, engineering, nursing, paramedical, diploma) are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
What are the documents required to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship? find out
Only then must follow certain rules. The application process for this scholarship has already started. However, many of the applicants had a question, when will the application money be received? This report will tell about that today. According to news media, the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship award process has been implemented. The application can be made online only.
All the students residing in different districts of the state who have already applied (Fresh and Renewal) will be directly remitted to their bank account. Scholarship Amount – Applicants will be awarded a scholarship ranging from Rs 12,000 to a maximum of Rs 60,000 per annum. Only then the annual income of the family should be below the specified limit.
Who is already receiving scholarship money in Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
Students whose application status will have a ‘sanctioned’ mention, are going to get money within a few days. Also, for those applicants who are not showing sanctioned in their application status, don’t worry. If their application status shows approved, instead of sanctioned, they will get the grant.
Moreover, it is not possible to give the grant process to all the applicants at all. It will take some time. But there is no reason to worry, if the applicants have filled out the application form correctly with all the required information, then they will definitely get the money. Students who have not yet applied, complete the application process now. Because according to sources, the application process will be closed very soon.
Documents required for first-time application-
- Marksheet of educational qualification.
- Income certificate.
- Secondary Admit Card.
- Photo of the first page of the bank passbook (where IFSC code, account number, etc. will have important information).
- Ration card.
- Voter Card or Aadhaar Card.
- Recent passport-size photograph of the applicant (size 10-50 KB)
Note that a copy of the application form must be approved by the head of the educational institution.
Application Link- svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
Swami Vivekananda Status Check: How to
- Applicants who have applied for the scholarship can check the application steps for that first visit the official portal by clicking on the link below.
- Here from the home page Click on the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Status option.
- In the New tab, Application Status will open.
- Enter all the details asked like Application Number, etc.
- Click on Application Status.
- On the Screen, one can check the application Status with name and official authority reaction.
|For the Latest Scholarship Update