The Central Government is going to implement the second phase of Ujjwala Yojana soon.
pradhan mantri ujjwala yojana 2.0: The biggest advantage of this is that those who do not have a permanent address will also get the benefit of LPG connection The poor people living in the city are going to benefit from this Many people have to change places from time to time for work They will benefit a lot from this scheme It will be implemented soon The first phase was started in May 2017.
First of all, this scheme was started in Ballia, Uttar Pradesh The scheme provides free LPG connection to families below the poverty line. According to the Ministry of Petroleum, the oil companies are working on the second phase of the Ujjwala scheme. There are going to be some changes here The most important change is that from now on you will not need a permanent address for the connection
In addition, after a certain period of time, the beneficiaries will be able to extend the connection or get the option to return ৷ Migrant workers are going to benefit a lot because of this It is estimated that about one crore new connections may be provided
While presenting the 2021-22 budget,
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced further expansion of the Ujjwala Yojana. He promised to give another 1 crore connections As of January 31, 2021, about 6.3 crore households below the poverty line of the country have been provided gas connection under Ujjwala Yojana.
Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana Free Gas Cylinder 2021 Apply Online & Offline.
|Apply Online Link||Registration | Login|
|Apply Offline Link||Click Here|
|Ujjwala Application Form English||Click Here|
Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana Online Registration Process
Under the scheme, the government provides cylinder connections to families living below the poverty line. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you will have to apply for it soon. Because the last date to avail this scheme is 30 September.
You can register yourself by visiting the official website https://pmuy.gov.in/.
In May 2016, the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MOPNG), introduced the ‘Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana’ (PMUY) as a flagship scheme with an objective to make clean cooking fuel such as LPG available to the rural and deprived households which were otherwise using traditional cooking fuels such as firewood, coal, cow-dung cakes, etc. Usage of traditional cooking fuels had detrimental impacts on the health of rural women as well as on the environment.
Procedure to Apply Online Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana Application Form 2021
- – Visit the Official Website of Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana i.e. https://pmuy.gov.in/.
- – On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Download Form” button.
- – Ujjwala Application Form & KYC Form download and print out of it.
- – Now fill in the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, Aadhar card number, mobile number, address, and other information) and attach necessary documents.
- – Submit it to the LPG center near the house and Also, Keep in mind that along with the information, submit all documents (BPL card, Aadhaar card, mobile number, passport size photo, age certificate, photocopy of the bank, photocopy of ration card, etc.) by attaching them.
Now after the document is verified, the LPG gas connection will be made available by the government.
Required Document for Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021
|Important Document to Apply Online|
Eligibility criteria to avail connection under Ujjwala 2.0
- Applicant ( woman only) must have attained 18 years of age.
- There should not be any other LPG connection from any OMC in the same household.
- An adult woman belonging to any of the following categories – SC, ST, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin), Most Backward Classes (MBC), Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY), Tea and Ex- Tea Garden tribes, Forest Dwellers, People residing in Islands and River Islands, enlisted under SECC Households (AHL TIN) or any Poor Household as per 14-point declaration.