PM Digital Health Card 2022-23: PM Modi Health Card Online Apply 2021 at pmjay.gov.in PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana Health Card Registration application form status download.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana which is also called PMJAY has one of the biggest healthcare schemes run by the Indian Central Government. PM Modi Health Card Registration 2021 has also been started by the government.
Many citizens already registered themselves and then they also received their PMJAY Health card. So, if you are also interested in this scheme, then do apply with the help of the official page.
The Scheme has started by the Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi.
And now it’s running in all the states for covering all the eligible applicants. To provide health facilities the government has issued one health card for PM Modi Health Scheme 2021. Moreover, the government has the aim to cover more than 50 Crore citizens. The registration process has already been started by the concerned department.
PM Modi Health Card Online Apply
As a result of this scheme, lots of people have to register and become part of the PM Modi Health Scheme. This scheme has also paperless and cashless cover for hospitalization given for public hospitals as well as network private hospitals.
Some private hospitals are also enlisted because some treatment has still not available in public sector hospitals. So, in the case of citizens have to take treatment from private sector hospitals. Then also they can opt for treatment.
However, the government has included the cost of hospitalization, medication, pre-hospitalization, and also post-hospitalization coverage under health cards. But this scheme has also included about 1400 treatments under exorbitant such as knee replacement, skull surgery, etc. In addition, applicants can also take follow-up to ensure his/her full recovery after the treatment.
PMJAY Health Card Online Apply:
|Name of the Scheme||PM Modi Health Card 2021|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Under||The Central Government of India|
|Supervised by||The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Benefit of Scheme||To provide health cover|
|Total Health Coverage||Rs 5 Lakh per annum|
|Beneficiaries of Scheme||Poor citizens of India|
Features of PM Digital Health Card:
- Firstly, this scheme has made up for families who have living under the poverty line.
- Also, families due to poor conditions cannot afford health care charges. so the government has supported them by providing this health card.
- Secondly, this scheme will cover medical treatment up to 5 Lakh Rupees per annum for those who got this health card.
- Moreover, there have no age criteria for registering under this scheme. Because health issues also do not depend on the age of the member.
- As a result, the government has to issue this health care to families who stood according to the scheme eligibility criteria.
PM Digital Health Card Apply; Application form online: Click Here
What are the documents required for the PM Digital health card -in detail below;
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Identity Proof
- Mobile Number
- Email id (If any)
- Permanent Residential address
PM Modi Health Card Registration form 2022 :
- Firstly, the Applicant has to go to the Official Website of PMJAY online: Link
- Secondly, on the homepage, you need to click on Am I Eligible option given.
- Thirdly, choose the name of your state.
- Fourthly, you need to search for details either with mobile number, name, HHD number / Ration card number.
- After that, if you are eligible, then you can click on apply.
- Then, you need to provide details and attach the scan copy of the document required here.
- At last, click on submit.
- Soon, you will get the Health card at the given address.
PMJAY Helpline number/PM Health Card toll-free number: 14555 / 1800- 111- 565.
Registration through the PM Digital Health App:
With the NDHM Health Record Apps, you can also create a digital health card on your mobile device. The following steps will guide you through registering for this application.
- Firstly, Download the app for NDHM Health Records: Link
- Secondly, click on Register Now and select your preferred language.
- Thirdly, you have two options: register with a mobile number or an Aadhar card.
- Fourthly, click on the Aadhar Card link and enter the required details.
- After that, your registered mobile phone number will receive an OTP.
- Then, once the Health ID Card has been created, the individual will create a username.
- After that, we asked you to submit some more documentation, such as your identification.
- Then, Once it’s completed, you’ll receive your digital Health Card.
- Next, create a password for the Digital Health Card.
- At last, Use valid credentials to log in.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Health Card:
- According to this scheme, about 40% of needy families have been included in providing health cashless facilities.
- Candidates who received health care through this scheme. Then they can have medical facilities free of cost.
- Also, this scheme covers the post-hospitalization expenses for the patient.
- In addition, the applicant will also get follow-up coverage for treatment in the hospital given in the government list.
- Under the scheme, there have 25 specialty divisions. And also is covers about 13,54 medical and surgical treatments decided by the concerned authority.
- Patients facing issues with the treatment of Oncology and Cancer chemotherapy, then there is relief for them also. As the government has covered more than 50 types of cancer under this scheme.
- Also, the medical and surgical packages given in this scheme cannot be used at the same time by the citizen.
- However, in the case of multiple surgeries, the cover-up of the first surgery will be as per the highest package. But in the second surgery, the coverage given is 50%. And then in the Third surgery, it should be 25% insurance covered under the health card.
PM Modi Health card Online form:
|Medical Examination Expense|
|Medical Consultation fees Expense|
|Pre- Hospitalization Expense|
|Post Hospitalization for 15 days Expense|
|Hospital Accommodation Expense|
|Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Services Expense|
|Non- Intensive Services Expense|
|Diagnostic process Expense|
|Medical Implantation Expense|
|Food Service Expense|
|Complications during Medical Treatment Expenses|
Eligibility Criteria for Digital Health Card Apply:
- At first, families with no male/ adult or earning member under the age of 59 years.
- For rural, families living in a kaccha house or living in one room.
- Most important, families who live under the poverty line.
- Families of Domestic Workers, Beggars, Ragpicker, Tailor, sweepers, Artisan, Labours, Plumber, Welder, painters, Repair Worker, Electricians, Security Card, Mason, Washer Man, Waiter, Cobbler, etc. can also apply.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- If the applicant has a part in any government office, then their family has not suitable as per the criteria.
- Official Website of PM Digital Health Card Application: Link