Oasis Scholarship Status 2022-23: (Payment has been withheld temporarily): The Government of West Bengal provides Pre-matric and Post-matric scholarships to the SC/ST/OBC students of West Bengal through Oasis Scholarship Portal. The objective of the Oasis Scholarship 2021 is to provide financial support to a meritorious, economically weak student who belongs to SC/ST/OBC category. There are two types of scholarship schemes provided by Oasis Scholarship 2022 students can apply.
Basically, in this article, we are provided, https://oasis.gov.in/ scholarship status checks 2022, oasis scholarship status checks 2020-21 West Bengal, oasis scholarship 2021-22 apply online, SC/ST/OBC scholarship, OASIS scholarship, oasis scholarship 2022-23, WB OBC scholarship 2022, Oasis Scholarship 2022 (Track Status).OASIS Scholarship 2022 (WB),
OASIS SCHOLARSHIP 2022-23 OVERVIEW (Payment has been withheld temporarily):
|Name||Oasis Scholarship 2022 (ওয়েসিস স্কলারশিপ 2022)|
|Initiated By||West Bengal Government 9WB|
|Beneficiary Status||Students from backward categories (SC/ST/OBC)|
|AIM||Oasis Scholarship 2022 (Track Status)|
|Last Date to Apply||15 February 2023|
|Incentive Amount||Up to ₹ 1200/-|
Why Show “Payment has been withheld temporarily” in Payment Oasis Status 2022:
Generally, After giving lot numbers to some of the people who applied for the Oasis Scholarship, suddenly their status changes instead of lot numbers. Why does Payment has been withheld temporarily? Or what do you have to do?
The government has already provided Oasis scholarships to many students. Those who had money to pay were also being paid slowly. But after giving the lot number of some boys and girls, the status has suddenly changed. Payment has been withheld temporarily. This article is showing. To understand the meaning of this status, you need to know the whole way of getting scholarship money.
When the money arrives in your district, some boys and girls in your district are selected to give money and they are given lot numbers. Money is sent to their account within 10-15 days of receiving the lot number.
Now in case of this status, your lot number has been given i.e. you have been selected to pay but due to some reason, your district has run out of funds due to which it is not possible to pay you at the moment and your lot number has been replaced with Payment has been withheld temporarily status. . This status simply means that the payment has been withheld.
Oasis Scholarship Status Check (Track Status) 2022-23 [SC, ST, OBC]:
How to check West Bengal OASIS Scholarship 2022 Status online -step-by-step process; follow as below;
- Firstly, Go to the West Bengal OASIS official website oasis.gov.in
- OR Secondly, Direct Link for Track Oasis Scholarship: Click Here
- Thirdly, The students first select the District where his/her institution is located.
- Fourthly, the student should enter Application Serial No. /User ID
- After that, enter the Applied District
- Then, Enter Session 2021-22
- After that, And at last, the student has to click on the Check Status box
- At last, You will get the status of the application which you submitted.
- How much money is given in the Oasis scholarship?
The scholars will receive an Oasis scholarship amount of INR 1,200 as a maintenance allowance every month. The SC/ST students pursuing medical, engineering, BSc in agriculture, MPhil, Ph.D., and LLM courses will receive INR 1,200 per month.
- How do I check my oasis scholarship status?
- First, click the official website, Click Here
- Then, Click the link Track An Application.
- After that, Enter the login details and click the link Check Status.
- How do I check my status report on Oasis portal?
First, Check this article carefully
- How do I track my oasis form? / How to Track WB OASIS Scholarship
Application Status 2021
Firstly, Click on Track an Application link.
Secondly, Choose the district where your institution is located for Students who are studying outside of West Bengal Choose the district of your permanent address.
At last, the Track Application status form will appear on the screen.