Kalyani AIMS Recruitment 2023 (Staff Nurse): Kalyani AIMS, a premier healthcare institute in West Bengal, is inviting applications for the position of staff nurse for the year 2023.
As a staff nurse at Kalyani AIMS, you will have the opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art facility that is committed to providing high-quality patient care and promoting excellence in nursing.
As a staff nurse at Kalyani AIMS, you will be responsible for providing direct patient care and supporting the healthcare team in the delivery of safe and effective care. Your duties will include:
- Assessing patients’ health status and developing nursing care plans.
- Administering medications and treatments as prescribed.
- Monitoring and recording patients’ vital signs and symptoms.
- Collaborating with the healthcare team to develop and implement patient care plans.
- Educating patients and families on health maintenance and disease prevention.
- Maintaining accurate and complete medical records.
B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University
B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council recognized Institute/ University.
Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council.
Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.
Two Years Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable for all Participating AIIMS.
Registered as Nurse & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council.
Age Limit for Kalyani AIMS Recruitment:
For all AIIMS – Between 18-30 Years. ( As per detail on Age relaxation given in General Conditions subject to age Relaxation as per Recruitment rules of respective Institutions/ Hospitals.)
Age shall be counted on the last date of closing of the application form.
What is the salary amount for the staff nurse of Kalyani AIIMS –in detail below;
Nursing Officer posts at Level 07 in the Pay Matrix pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600./-, Group-B for AIIMS New Delhi and other AIIMS as per available vacancies in the respective Institutions.
Read More: WBP Constable Result Link | wbpolice.gov.in Constable & Lady Constable Result
SC/ST/EWS – Rs.2400/-
How to Apply for the Nursing Officer at Kalyani AIIMS:
Interested candidates can apply online through the Kalyani AIMS website or in person at the institute’s Human Resources Department. The application should include a cover letter, resume, and copies of relevant certificates and licenses. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview and may be asked to provide references and other supporting documents.
- Firstly, go to the official website of Kalyani AIMS: Link
- Secondly, go to the ‘Recruitments’ portion
- Thirdly, click on ‘Nursing Officer
- Fourthly, click on ‘Online registration for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET-4)
- After that, click on ‘New Registration’
- Then, fill up the application details
- After the registration, you get ‘Candidate ID and Password’
- Then, log in now
- Next, fill up the application details
- After that, scan & upload the documents
- Then pay the application fee
- At last, submit it.
Important Dates & Links for Kalyani AIMS Recruitment:
- Starting date of application: 12.04.2023
- Last date of application: 05.05.2023
- Official Website of Kalyani AIIMS: Link
- Online Application Link: Apply Online
- Official Notification: Download
Benefits for Kalyani AIMS Recruitment:
Kalyani AIMS offers competitive salaries and benefits packages, including health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off.
In addition, staff nurses at Kalyani AIMS have access to ongoing training and development opportunities, as well as the chance to work with a diverse and dedicated team of healthcare professionals.
[…] Read More: Kalyani AIMS Recruitment 2023 (Staff Nurse) for 3055 vacancies | Apply Online […]