JEE Main 2024 Registration: The NTA has announced JEE Main 2024 exam dates on its official website. Session 1 will run from January 24 to February 1, 2024, while Session 2 is scheduled for April 1-15, 2024. The application form is now available, with the last date for submission being November 30, 2023. Eligible candidates include those who have completed or are in the process of completing their Class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
JEE Main 2024 Registration | (Started)
|Organization||National Testing Agency|
|Exam||JEE (Main) 2023|
|Course||BE / BTech|
|Age Limit||Not applicable|
|Exam Date||January 24 and February 1, 2024|
|Application Form Date||November 1, 2023, to November 30, 2023|
JEE Main 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- There’s no set age restriction.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. Eligible candidates are 2022 and 2023 12th board exam passers and 2024 test takers.
Subjects in the Qualifying Exam
The following topics should have been cleared by the candidates:
- Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical vocational subject
- Any other subject
- Admission Criteria for NITs, IITs, and CFTIs
For B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Plan :
- Minimum 75 percent (65 percent for SC/ST) or top 20 percentile.
For B.Arch in Institutes Other Than NITs, IIITs, and CFTIs:
- 50% aggregate Chemistry, Physics, and Math marks in 10+ 2 or equivalent exams.
How to Fill out the JEE Main 2024 application form?
- IIT JEE Registration: Candidates must register for JEE Main 2024. Candidates must supply information during registration. Candidates must input details carefully because rectification requests are not granted.
- Filling the form: After NTA JEE Main 2024 registration, aspirants must fill out the application. Candidates must give personal information, apply for the paper, and select exam cities and education levels.
- Uploading images: Candidates must upload their photo, signature, address proof, category certificate, and PwD certificate after completing the form.
JEE Main Session 1 Exam Dates
|Release of JEE Main 2023 Application Form||November 2, 2023|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||November 30, 2023|
|Last Date to pay the Application Fee||November 30, 2023|
|JEE Main Session 1 Admit Card||3 days before the exam|
|Exam Date||January 24, 2024 to February 1, 2024|
JEE Main Session 2 Exam Dates
|Release of JEE Main 2023 Application Form||February 2024|
|Last date to pay the Application Form||March 2024|
|JEE Main Session 2 Admit Card||7-10 days before the exam|
|JEE Main Exam Date||April 1, 2024 to April 15, 2024|
About JEE(Main) 2024
The Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main) comprises two papers. Paper 1 is conducted for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs (B.E/B.Tech.) at NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), and Institutions/Universities funded/recognized by participating State Governments. JEE (Main) is also an eligibility test for JEE (Advanced), which is conducted for admission to IITs. Paper 2 is conducted for admission to B. Arch and B. Planning courses in the country.
The JEE (Main) – 2023 will be conducted in 02 (two) sessions for admissions in the next academic session. The candidates will thus benefit in the following ways:
- This will give two opportunities to the candidates to improve their scores in the examination if they are not able to give their best in one attempt.
- In the first attempt, the students will get a first-hand experience of taking an examination and will know their mistakes which they can improve while attempting for the second time.
- This will reduce the chances of dropping a year and droppers would not have to waste an entire year.
- If anyone missed the examination due to reasons beyond control (such as the Board examination), then he/she will not have to wait for one entire year.
- A candidate need not appear in both Sessions. However, if a candidate appears in more than one Session then his/her best of the JEE (Main) – 2023 NTA Scores will be considered for preparation of the Merit List/ Ranking.