Didir Doot App: Ahead of the panchayat elections in West Bengal to be held in April this year, the state’s ruling party, the All India Trinamool Congress, has launched a new mobile application called ‘Didir Doot’.
‘Didi’s Ambassador’ app to connect with West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. Dedicated to serving people, ‘Didir Doot’ will reach every home in Bengal with 15 flagship schemes of GoWB,” All India Trinamool Congress tweeted.
What is Didir Doot App?
‘Didi’s Ambassador’ is a first-of-its-kind mobile application designed to connect the people of West Bengal directly with Didi (Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee) and contribute to achieving her mission and vision for the state.
Through this application, citizens can keep themselves updated with the latest happenings, events, and developments in the state and get access to a live news feed, photos, videos, and statistics. The app will be used in conjunction with the ‘Didir Suraksha Kabach’ program.
How to download ‘Didir Doot app’?
- Go to the Google Play Store app on your mobile phone.
- Search for the Didir Doot app.
- Click on ‘Install’ and open the app.
- Select the language: English or Bengali.
- Enter your name, mobile number, and other required information.
- Enter the OTP you received on your mobile phone.
List of schemes of the West Bengal government
- Khadya Sathi
- Banglar Awas Yojana
- Nijo Griha Nijo Bhumi
- Swasthya Sathi
- Student Credit Card
- Lakshmir Bhandar
- Krishak Bandhu
- Samajik Suraksha Yojana
- Manabik Pension
- Jai Bangla Pension Scheme
- Bidhaba Bhata
What are the benefits of Didir Doot App? (Benefits of Didir Doot App):-
- Abhishek Banerjee had already said that the leaders will go to the village and work. This time Mamata Banerjee emphasized the same tone. He said, “so that the work is not stuck at the lower level, it will be seen through this”.
- The state government has already reached people’s doorsteps through door-to-door government.
- This project will see how the Trinamool-run panchayats are working, whether people are getting all the benefits or not, before the panchayat polls.
- According to Trinamool sources, Mamata Banerjee and Abhishek Banerjee may call for cleansing from this conference to restore the party’s image on the issue of corruption before the panchayat polls.
- Apart from this, the Trinamool leader will give directions on how to reach out to more people before the panchayat polls without getting complacent.
Didir Doot App Download Direct Link, Click